Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.Dismiss Notice
DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.Dismiss Notice
Let your favorite entries duke it out in the 15th Techtree Contest Poll.Dismiss Notice
Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!Dismiss Notice
Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
TC#15 Chen Stormstout (Pandaren Race)
Submitted by xYours Trulyx
This race was made as my entry for the 15th Techtree Contest
( 8 Second Cooldown, 50 Mana )
Chen gains an Aura based on his current Element:
Storm - Aura of movement and attack speed
Earth - Aura of slowness and armor
Fire - Aura that deal continual damage
Using this ability shifts Chen's elements into the next order and emits a damaging shockwave to nearby enemies based on the next element. Inebriated enemies take 50% additional damage from the shockwave.
Level 1 - Shockwave deals 60 damage.
Storm: 15% attack/movement speed
Earth: 20% slow, 1.5 bonus armor
Fire: Deals 8 damage per second
Level 2 - Shockwave deals 120 damage.
Storm: 25% attack/movement speed
Earth: 30% slow, 3 bonus armor
Fire: Deals 15 damage per second
Level 3 - Shockwave deals 180 damage.
Storm: 35% attack/movement speed
Earth: 40% slow, 4.5 bonus armor
Fire: Deals 22 damage per second
( 20 second cooldown, 75 mana)
Chen takes a drink from his barrel, becoming Drunk for 6 seconds and healing himself for a portion of his max health over the duration. Applies Inebriated to nearby enemies that causes them to miss some of their attacks.
When Drunk, Chen's attacks deals bonus area of effect damage around his primary target.
Casting Elemental Geomancy refreshes the buff duration.
Level 1 - 8% max health healing, 10 bonus AoE damage, Inebriated enemies miss 40% of attacks.
Level 2 - 16% max health healing, 20 bonus AoE damage, Inebriated enemies miss 50% of attacks.
Level 3 - 24% max health healing, 30 bonus AoE damage, Inebriated enemies miss 60% of attacks.
( Passive Ability )
Enemies that die near Chen has a chance to drop an Exotic Ingredient that only Chen can pick up to permanently increase his stats. Heroes or enemies above level 4 will always drop an Exotic Ingredient.
Additionally, Chen also has a chance to evade attacks.
Level 1- 12.5% drop chance, 10% evasion.
Level 2 - 35% drop chance, 15% evasion.
Level 3 - 47.5% drop chance, 20% evasion.
Storm, Earth, And Fire
(180 second cooldown, 150 mana)
Splits Chen into elements, forming 3 specialized warriors. Each warrior will keep Chen's Elemental Geomancy passive auras at level 1.
If any of them survive until the end of their summoned timer, Chen is reborn.
Lasts 60 seconds.
Chen Stormstout is a legendary Pandaren Brewmaster from the Wandering Isle who left his home to journey the lands, searching for exotic ingredients for his ever-evolving concotions.
A skilled brewer and very powerful monk, Chen enjoys taking life easy as he travels from place to place. Chen continued his travels while staying mostly out of major affairs for several years until Pandaria was revealed to the rest of the world.
• Logging Stations may need some time getting used to, as it's rather different from the vanilla lumber-harvesting. In order to make it work, you need to put Tillers into the station, and up to 3 can occupy 1 station.
Each Tiller will harvest +1 Lumber every 3 seconds. A lumber cart will automatically deliver a nearby tree into the station.
• Floating Casks can be amplified by all three Mage units that are trained from the Valley of Elements. Each element gives different effects to the casks' explosions, greatly expanding the uses that Casks has to offer.
• Chen's Happy Hour buff can be refreshed by casting Elemental Geomancy. Precise timing allows you to get drastically increased healing from the ability, but cast it too late and you'll only get half of it's healing potential. This also resets the AoE on-hit damage duration.
• Happy Hour and Elemental Geomancy synergizes really well with each other. However, avoid spamming Elemental Geomancy as it can quickly deplete your mana bar, and Happy Hour has a very large cooldown and mana cost.
• Always search around for dropped Exotic Ingredients to improve Chen's combat stats. You can use the Ingredients Sphere that can be purchased from the Alcoholic's Market building to locate all dropped Exotic Ingredients on the map.
• Wild Dogs and Drunken Monks are powerful Tier-3 units, but both of them have a different purpose. Use Drunken Monks to soak up all the damage for your backline units, and retreat them before they die so that they can regenerate back health with the Wine Gourd ability.
If left alone, Wild Dogs can decimate both the enemy's backline and frontline because of their dual damage type. Normal damage lets you quickly get rid of squishies and the Magic damage portion shreds tanks.
Version 1.0 - Initial Release.
-Cursor icon now working properly
-Idle worker icon changed.
-Fixed Chen's Happy Hour buff being refreshed despite Chen not having the buff.
-Cart indicator now team-colored.
Page 1 of 3
Page 1 of 3