• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A few basic model requests if anybody thinks they can help? (Reforged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys, not sure if anybody is able to fulfill these requests or not but figured I'd try. The reason I ask for models and not skins is because I still need to use the originals. Here's what I'm hoping for:

-Mortar Team: separate the two Dwarves. One model has just the big guy, re-centered, with his original animations is fine.

-Mortar Team 2: again- separate the two Dwarves. Second model has the small guy, re-centered, with his original animations is fine.

-Halak the Lifebringer: Just his face blacked out, basically. So it looks like a hooded shrouded face - think along the lines of the nazgul from LOTR for reference.

-Bonus Points: A model of the Human Captain with his shield removed.

Anything would be highly appreciated and I'll certainly offer credits in my map!

J

Level 4
Here's a Shield-less captain, its defend animations have been removed also

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_032920_182950_001.png
    WC3ScrnShot_032920_182950_001.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
  • CapShieldless.mdx
    2.1 MB · Views: 45
  • CapShieldless_Portrait.mdx
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Level 3
Here's a Shield-less captain, its defend animations have been removed also
Could i ask what software(s) you used to do this? i'd like to learn, as i have lots of little model modifications like this that i need to make for my map I'm working on!

Status
Not open for further replies.