• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request if anybody wishes to land a hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, my name is Michael and i am looking to mod fully my warcraft 3 game, and re do all campaigns with fresh models and portraits. Few things i cannot go around i ask for help if somebody experienced is willing.

Two things i would like made but have trouble doing due to inexperience:

1) I would like this Rexxar from this link , no shoulder plate armor, maybe some leg armor/belt, left weapon the bladefist from kargarth bladefist. - very important :D
Rexxar - Warcraft Underground

2) Kargarth bladefist with another weapon in his other arm (pref Rexxar axe from link above) and armored to the teeth with any armor combo, grommash, or Karnor the shattered hand (from this link)
Massive Model pack! - Warcraft Underground - IRON HORDE section Karnor shattered hand.

I tried making these muself to work properly by folowing guides and mixxing geo/textures but only thing i got working is grommash portrait and simpler things such as carving one rexxar axe to be pike + bludgeon weapon, and removing things but i would really like the blade fist in his hand from Kargarth and i cannot make this work properly i need a pro :D

Any help is much much appreciated, thank you in advance xD cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.