• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

a fairly straightforward (i think) triggered spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hello there, say here, requesting all you talented triggered spell makers out there to help me out with a spell i would love for a hero i'm making.

spell name - end of reality
this is a fairly interesting spell, i believe. i'll describe how it should basically function.
first of all, the caster casts this spell on an enemy. what happens is that x number of illusions of the target appear. so if a casts this on b, a certain number of illusion b's would appear. the damage and health amplification or deamplification of these illusions is unimportant, just have them simple enough to be edited by me later. now these illusions have one particular interesting thing about them - they're invisible to everyone else on the targets team. so if a, who is on team a, casts it on b, who is on team b, then the illusions of b would appear, and although b can see them, team b cannot. also, there should be a slow also, but the main detail is that they're invisible to EVERYONE, including people with true sight. got it? thanks so much for whoever can do this for me in advance.
cheers, say

Status
Not open for further replies.