• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A couple of Stat sheet questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was wondering how I could get my unit's damage values to equal one round value, say like 100 damage, but instead I get something weird like 102.

Typically I have something like.
Base damage = 100
# of dice = 1
Sides of dice = 1

And it comes out as 102 or something.

My other question is, what is the code(s) for the stat sheet for the skills, the thing that follows every level of the skill so you don't have to type out each skill value manually?

Level 17
Have you never played with dice? ;)
Your everyday dice has 6 sides. When you roll a six sided dice you can get a number from 1 to 6.
If you roll 3 pieces of 6 sided dice then: 1 to 6 + 1 to 6 + 1 to 6, which means you can get 3-18.
Now imagine that this digital dice has as many sides as you want. The rest is the same.
If you want the unit to always deal the same damage you just set the number of dice to 0.

Level 3
I have once I think, the attack just disappears from the character sheet in game.

Thanks I'll try that stuff, and I'll get back to you if need of further help, though what about the code stuff for spells? Or do I go to spells section for help on that?

Level 17
No, that's rather a WEHZ question, I think. It's related to the editor, not to spells, but I think I'll have to make you sad because I don't think there is a way to print a character's agi/int/str to the tooltip and multiply it.
Hmm, now that I read your problem again I'm not even sure if that's what you wanted.
Go to the tutorials section, you'll find a Tooltip Tutorial there. It will answer your question, whatever it is :p

Status
Not open for further replies.