• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A couple of Questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm thinking about making a certain map about a game I used to play about 6 years ago, basically I was wonder if there is any way to create a wall in the editor that will not allow spells to pass through one way? Take shockwave for instance, if I'm on 1 side of the wall and use it, it is stopped by the wall. However if I am on the other side of the wall I can use shockwave and it will go through to the other side.

Next question, with this wall I would need it to be able to still let certain spells through, like for instance if I casted Inferno or blizzard, the wall would have no effect on those spells at all.

Level 2
Also is there a way to set up a stationary flag where the team that has possession of the "flag" (take possession of flag by just walking on it or near it) will recieve points every 30 seconds and the team that reaches a certain amount of points wins? :)

please tell me if you know of any way of making this possible, this would make an awesome map, the game was awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.