• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Campaign Tester For My Work

Level 5
Hello Everyone!

I hope you guys are all doing fine.

So in the past three months, I have been working on my campaign for Warcraft 3, and so far, I'm doing kind of well. I have made a campaign with three playable chapters and two cinematic chapters (a prologue and an interload). The campaign is still not finished. It is supposed to be a 12-map campaign (inshallah). There is a lot of work to do, I know. But I'm looking for anyone who could test the campaign, since it's my first time working with the world editor and all of that stuff. I want him to see if everything is working fine: the maps are fun, not too bland or boring; the dialog and the English are okay since English is not my first language; and maybe give me some tips to improve myself. Warcraft 3 is my favorite game of all time, and I have been playing it since I was like 6 or 7, and I really, really want to make campaigns like the great ones in the hive workshop and be a part of the game.

Thank you for Reading this, you can send me a message to get the campaign to test it and give me impressions and feedback.

Level 5
The story is not done yet. Because it's a new faction with a lot of new characters, it's basically like the Warcraft original campaigns but with new factions, races, and heroes, and of course it has NOTHING to do with the Warcraft universe; it's a new universe for its own (the prologue I made elaborates a lot).

I'm working with Patch 1.31.1.

Level 26
The story is not done yet. Because it's a new faction with a lot of new characters, it's basically like the Warcraft original campaigns but with new factions, races, and heroes, and of course it has NOTHING to do with the Warcraft universe; it's a new universe for its own (the prologue I made elaborates a lot).

I'm working with Patch 1.31.1.
If you need a ruthless bug finder, I'm here. 1.31 patched WCIII classic is installed, and ready if you are ready.