• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Searching for testers(only for today and next few days)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey.

About the project
I have been making quite a long time a project called "The Chosen Ones". The project soon will move from alpha stage to beta, but I still need some more time to finish everything. The coming version is again one of the biggest version, with a lot of changes. I want to be sure that everything works and that is why I'm searching testers.

Conditions
To the point. I'm searching for few excellent testers. The testing will be for today and the next few days. The biggest condition to test is that you must have MSN so we can talk directly via chat while you are testing. This is very important.

What to test
Testing is easy. You just need to play chapter 12 which is so called "test chapter". In chapter 12 you can test all the primary things from the campaign. Such as, the strongest items, abilities, etc. Testing will take about hour or two, depending how fast you are.

Download
When I have talked with you a little, I will give you a secret IP where you will download the campaign directly from my computer. I do have 100mb internet which means if you have a fast internet, you can download the campaign with more than 2000 kb at least. The campaign is 100 mb big.

Contact
So if you are willing to help me, you have at least one or two hour free time and you have MSN, feel free to contact me.

Here is my MSN: [email protected]

I hope you can at least a little lighten my burden. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.