• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A basic outline of a map - need people to help work on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I started a hero AoS map a while ago, but now i have little time to dedicate myself to completing it. I am looking for anyone with general knowledge in all fields to help me finish it. I will go into further detail if u msg me.
email: longlive_t@ hotmail.com

Level 2
Right now its a simple AoS- the heroes have their unique pros and cons- and theres only one lane that stretches diagonally from base to base. I also want to implement side bosses and a *hunger* system kind of like island troll tribes for the heroes so the player always has to look out and plan things ahead of time. The items are plain specific bonuses, for example, a Scroll of Health- the hero that holds the item gains a number of health- or a scroll of damage, the holder gains a number of attack damage, as opposed to recipes so its more customization. All these things can be changed around accordingly.

Level 10
1. The "Hunger" System can be found inside the Spell Section.
2. Is there have many side boss?or just one/two?
3. Is there neutral creeps?
4. What tile set would you like to use?
5. The battleground is inside a forest?(like DotA) or other? Maby you can use mountain, it is unique.
6. Maby you will need a pro-terrainer if you don't have. I'm noob at terraining.

Level 2
most of the spells and heroes are already finished, its just that the spells are very basic, a lot of nuke and stun abilities. If you can help with vJass that would be awesome just to reinforce the spells.
Also, i dont have too much time anymore I wish i could lurk around wc3 tutorials for hours but I'm seeking other people to help so I don't have to spend all the time learning. For the side bosses there is only a few spots but I was thinking like a more powerful boss spawns in the location once defeated after a period of time. Yes i also will implement neutral creeps. The tileset i based off lordaeron summer, and the battleground is surrounded by trees but im completely satisfied with the terrain- I just wanna complete the map instead of having it collecting dust since I already spent so much hours into it.

Level 10
Emm...
So you mean most of the terrain, heroes, spells are complete?
and based on my own thought, too much basic spells weren't fun. So maby you can get some triggered spells around. So does you make spots for neutral creep's camp and boss's camp? And do you made the boss already? If not. You can tell me what kind of boss you want and i will send a map contain it to you.

Level 2
yea terrain heroes and spells are complete i guess but i want to change them up using triggers to make them more *spiced* up but every time i attempt to make a triggered spell theres always a glitch and i end up wasting hours on trying to figure it out, I'm not too good at GUI either. I have certain locations basically for the creeps and boss spots to and i do not have the boss(es) made. I want to implement one that does certain stuff at certain pecentages of health the boss is at, for example if a boss is at 75% he casts bloodlust on self, or if the boss is at 30% he does AoE like warstomp or something.
Would you like me to send the map to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.