• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] A Anasterian Sunstrider Classic model or Felo'melorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Cordial greetings, um...
One doubt, does anyone know if there is an anasterian sunstrider elf king model for classic warcraft 3 that carries the Felo'melorn? (Similar to Reforged)
The truth would be great a model of him for the third war or a Felo'melorn Sword model for classic...
I leave some photos for reference...
I request it without ill intention, only good will :)
I really appreciate your work, thank you very much in advance, regards. Very cordial greetings, 👋.
PD: Credit to Kresto, Tranquil and Wowpedia for the Photos reference :)
PD: I don't know why he has Golden eyes, xD.
Anasterian of Kresto.jpg
226083-97401be92b0093e6db6ab303d2e4068a.png
View attachment Felo%27melorn.webp

There was a conversation a while ago where I was explaining to someone how I could push the button "Convert HD to SD baking textures" in the Retera Model Studio application and instantly get an SD equivalent model that loads in the old Frozen Throne game and tries to look as similar to the HD model as possible. I didn't save the model but looking back at that conversation, here were some images for how I expected this to look:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Even if I can't find the model file, it should be almost instantaneous to generate one like this again.

Would that work for your use case or do you want something that really matches the old style and not just the old format ?

There was a conversation a while ago where I was explaining to someone how I could push the button "Convert HD to SD baking textures" in the Retera Model Studio application and instantly get an SD equivalent model that loads in the old Frozen Throne game and tries to look as similar to the HD model as possible. I didn't save the model but looking back at that conversation, here were some images for how I expected this to look:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Even if I can't find the model file, it should be almost instantaneous to generate one like this again.

Would that work for your use case or do you want something that really matches the old style and not just the old format ?
From my understanding I believe he requires one in both the classic style as well as format :)

Level 5

unknown.png

unknown.png

From my understanding I believe he requires one in both the classic style as well as format :)
Cordial greetings, actually, I was referring to a classic model recreating the appearance of Anasterian from reforged :)

Status
Not open for further replies.