• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

>_< i cant figure out why im being Ignored by people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
You were acting stupid. This thread is a very good example for it.

You were telling a highly respected moderator to obey rules that aren't even written, you were acting like you knew everything better than anyone, even though you're rather new to the site, as pointed out before. Your statements concerning scripting made no sense, yet you didn't accept the explenation of someone who's obviously more experienced than you. Nobody was rude for no reason, you weren't even talking about maps. You were to stop a little drama and now you're making a bigger one? Isn't that a bit contradictory?

Oh, and again: Cussing is NOT flaming, pointing out mistakes is not flaming either.

Level 35
Hmm about this.. me2.. i maked a thread about me.. i didin't had a reply.. i go to chat say hi and stuff nobody doesnt say hi to me..?

Welcome to the internet. Nobody is forced to reply you, everyone has the right of free will, most standard morals which are present in real life are ignored on the internet. What if everyone would say "hi" to every random (sorry for using this expression) user that enters the chat? Nobody says "hi" to me, even though I'm obviously better known than you (sorry if this sounds egoistic, but it's the truth).

Lulz lulz lulz...

Lulz of steel...
Steel
steel

~now for something constructive... if you are going to behave in a manner that merits an adverse effect then you should come to expect said "backfire" take me for example. "When the hive workshop turns its back on you... I turn my back on the hive workshop"

--Dont you wanna be awesome like meh?:cute:
*Oh and btw lots of smilies make you look like a nub*
*so do lots of comments like this one*
*Oer rel grammar baed that nobody kan understan epspecially spellin errors wift teh spellcek in pleace*

*WHY is your thread marked with a foot for the post icon? THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FEET!*

I hope this didnt help... you frolicing rat child

Level 2
Welcome to the internet. Nobody is forced to reply you, everyone has the right of free will, most standard morals which are present in real life are ignored on the internet. What if everyone would say "hi" to every random (sorry for using this expression) user that enters the chat? Nobody says "hi" to me, even though I'm obviously better known than you (sorry if this sounds egoistic, but it's the truth).
It's okey .. ;) I just though u coudn't see me.. but okay it's all fine :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.