• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What's left(Open RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Lore:

Time and again war has erupted in the advanced empire of Arkion. Steam and Steel rule the battlefields of Aeos. But power grows complacancy and complacancy grows destruction. From the very temple of the machine they revered came forth a being of immeasurable power. At first they believed their god had arrived but soon, its dark powers were revealed. With a last ditch attempt the temple was levelled to the ground bring the being to its death. Over time a manufactory was built over the ruins and thus this being rose up yet again to destroy all.

Blood filled the streets as insanity met destruction. Before long, the steam vents lay dormant, filled with the very people that constructed them. And thus the rest of the empire of Arkion prepared on the threshold of war.

There is numerous cities within Arkion. One of the most prominent but isolated city is known as Inluwe. Numerous ruins of an ancient and highly advanced race known as the Old Ones are the major reason for it.

Just as something to say a Walker is basically this massive steam powered contraption which any man pilots. A steam cannon is essentially a massive barrel often filled with millions of rocks that when fired rain death upon the enemy. Factories, etc. are refered to as a Manufactory and or manufactories. I should have a map made using GIMP eventully here.

Character Requests:
You can simply put down this format for your character. There is really only the Demon Legions and the Arkion remnants being defined. Other orders can be used as the universe is endless in possibilities. IF you make your own tribe, order, clan, etc. please keep it relatively fearful of the Arkion unless they love 'em.

Character sheet:
Name:
Race: (Very broad as to say what you can think up)
Allegiance: (Dark, Light, Other)
Short Description: (Physique and anything else that defines them including history)
Tribe, Order, etc. submissions
Just ask me.

Map uploaded. Unfortunatly forced to use paint instead of GIMP 2. Shows major locations such as Laranos, The Ruined Capital; The Pool of Sorrow, a major point for the Old Ones; Inluwe, one of the last cities of the Arkion; Azose's Throne, Azose is the being that emerged from that temple; The Seze Mountain Range is pretty much what it is.
Mapthing.jpg

Last edited:
Level 4
Since I am me and I feel like giving a sample of a character sheet, I'll show you my character sheet for my own character. He is obviously approved because he is me :D.
Character sheet:
Name: Seres Blackthorn
Race: Halfling (Human-Elf)
Allegiance: Other (The Remnants)
Short Description: Although he was there in Inluwe when it was destroyed he believes himself to be nothing but a messenger of nothing. His fruitless search for the ancient Revenant leaves him empty every day.
He wears a ragged leather clothing under a worn cloak. An Arkion Rifle in one hand and a ruined blade in the other.

Level 17
Ideas

Character Sheet:
Name: Samuel Gibodos
Race: Human
Allegiance: Arkion
Short Description: Born and raised on an army base, Samuel is a soldier through and through. He was there when the Demon first awoke, when they beat it back, and when it rose again. Now he leads whats left of his company in a desperate fight to drive the Demon Legions back and establish a foothold in whats left of the very city that is crumbling around them.
He wears a battered suit of holy armour with a heavy battle rifle, a belt of grenades, and a pistol strapped to each of his thighs

Name: Dath Revenir
Race: Human
Allegiance: None
Short Description: Darth was a smuggler before the war. Seeking to avoid harm he tried to flee the planet. But during the conflict his ship was destroyed and he was left stranded in the Sezes Mountain Range. Now, as battles rage around him, he is trying to find away to escape the planet, preferably alive.
He wears a suit of light armour, with a dark cloak over it. He has one visible gun strapped to his waist, with many more. including some knives. hidden somewhere on his person.

Status
Not open for further replies.