• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(8)Anubrak's Tundra

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The last icegate to the frozen throne from East is Anubrak's home, his frozen tundra far from the frozen throne. The battles is begin here, and end here too.
Contents

(8)Anubrak's Tundra (Map)

Reviews
18:26, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2: A poorly developed melee, with bad terrain, balance, creeps and drops. Learn more and then try to update. Rejected with a 1/5 rating. You can find my full review Here.

M

18:26, 27th Feb 2009 by bounty hunter2:
A poorly developed melee, with bad terrain, balance, creeps and drops. Learn more and then try to update. Rejected with a 1/5 rating.

You can find my full review Here.

Level 18
I have tested this map 2v2 with computer AI.

Anubrak's Tundra is a melee warcraft III map for up to eight players. You have to chose one of the four races and defeat your opponents with your ally/s.

Terrain [X]
Basically no tile variation, no dodoads just a lot of spammed trees.

Balance [X]
Well it is not symmetrical, the players on the top and bottom have a lot of advantage since they aren't surrounded with two sides.

Drops [X]
100% chances for a random level 2 item. Use item tables, see how Blizzard did it.

I won't go any further, to conclude, this map was done poorly and thus 1/5 and Rejected!