• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trouble on Warcraft III RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Alright guys, as you may know (if you roleplay on Warcraft III), there are two new kids on the block. RARP and SotDRP. So, I happen to join the supporters of RARP and their clan, Corp (clan of roleplaying). Before I tell you what happened to me today, let me begin by saying that I don't really meddle with clan affairs. I hardly browse the forums (only did it once) and I hardly communicate with my fellow clan-mates, really. Anyways... so I host a game. A normal game. And guess what? A few minutes into the game, someone tells me someone whispered him and told him to crash the game. I told him "Don't crash the game! I'll ban you!" and he tells me something like "I'm not scared of you! I make maps!" and bang. It crashed. I rehosted, hoping it wouldn't happen again. Guess what? This guy named "SotDRP-Captain@USEast" (no quotes) whispers me and tells me he's going to destroy me, he's going to expell me from the roleplaying community, and that I'm a problem. He knew what I was saying, and no one was feeding him information. It turns out, after he removed everyone but one person and myself, that one person told me he had something called a "stealthbot", something that tracked games. Shortly after he said he was going to look into something, I crashed. I made a new account, which I think I'm going to use for now until I get this all figured out, but I still have my old one. Anyone have any comments or any information regarding an SotDRP clan?

Level 15
Well look them up, you horrible excuse for a human being. SotDRP-Captain@USEast. Your full of lies, I know it! You AND your glitchy map.

Level 8
From the terrible structure of your post, I can assume one out of two things.
1. You're insulting my map, and accusing me, as well as calling me a horrible excuse for a human being. Which then I would take great offense at.

2. You're insulting my map, calling me a horrible excuse for a human being, and then randomly stating the offender's name conveniently after you insulted me.

You are a strange person, I)eadnerzhul.

Level 2
The roleplaying community has always been and will always be a battlefield over wich roleplaying map is the best. It seems people cannot accept it that more then 1 map is good and that people should play the map that they find suitable.

Really pathatic what that SotDRP-Captain@USEast did.

Level 8
The roleplaying community has always been and will always be a battlefield over wich roleplaying map is the best. It seems people cannot accept it that more then 1 map is good and that people should play the map that they find suitable.

Really pathatic what that SotDRP-Captain@USEast did.

Umm... you have a very warped view of reality, then.
:thumbs_up:

Level 10
There are no clans dedicated to SoTDRP on USEast that I know of either, [)eadnerzhul.
It's probably a small group of SotDRP fanatics if anything, and I doubt Anarki is at the bottom of it.
Hope you have better luck on your new account.

Level 15
That's one of them. Oh yeah, and the fact that his cult is picking on me since I don't like his map. Thanks alot for ruining my previous account.

And yeah, and put SotDRP-Captain@USEast on your friends list and wait for him to come on (if he does at all) to find out if I'm lying. I had a private conversation with him (whispering) even though he had a stealthbot, so I know his name wasn't fake. But he probably deleted it or made an alternate by now.

Level 36
From the terrible structure of your post, I can assume one out of two things.
1. You're insulting my map, and accusing me, as well as calling me a horrible excuse for a human being. Which then I would take great offense at.

2. You're insulting my map, calling me a horrible excuse for a human being, and then randomly stating the offender's name conveniently after you insulted me.

You are a strange person, I)eadnerzhul.

He's right with most of the points... your map is buggy! Use Superblink for spawners that activates when they move because spawner move triggers cause selection bug. AHHERM.

I don't even actively WORK on the map anymore, nor do I RP, so why the hell would I care about you?

That's your problem, mate. You should work on it, or hand it over to black cat or whoever that other guy working on it with you was.

[/off topic]

There are a lot of roleplaying assholes out there. You just need to stay away from them, or put them on a global shitlist.

Level 17
Oh come on Anarki, almost everyone knows you spread/used to spread your vile propaganda over East, and have had many goons do the dirty work for you. Even if it wasnt you (This time), because of the stuff you and your friends spread around (lol i converted norse the day he whispered me)

Then again i could be wrong, or establishing false logic.

brain enohugh, thyme fur r6vegas2 nub kk hedshot

Level 8
Use Superblink for spawners that activates when they move because spawner move triggers cause selection bug.

I don't know which idiot implanted that idea into the roleplaying community; but I can assure you, it is not the cause of selection bug.

I've tested and confirmed the source. It is any command which calls upon selection checks - which can cause some desyncs, which result in selection bug.

Doesn't mean I figured out a cure. Haha.

Level 15
It has come to my attention that you switch from spelling like an idiot (from your first post in this thread) to actually being one. It is no lie that you're evil. Everyone I've played with knows. Luckily for me, I have a banlist this time. Crash my game, I'll banlist you and put auto-kick on.

Level 8
It has come to my attention that you switch from spelling like an idiot (from your first post in this thread) to actually being one. It is no lie that you're evil. Everyone I've played with knows. Luckily for me, I have a banlist this time. Crash my game, I'll banlist you and put auto-kick on.

lolwut? i do not care

Because I NO LONGER roleplay.

Level 34
I'm fasinated why Rui isn't closing this hidious thread.

You all are just a bunch kids who keep complaining which is the best, from map to RPer. Everyone must just have a great time in RP and stop being a so called Elitist, which you aint. No one is pro and everyone started as a goddam noob. So I demand in the name of all users; no freaking flame threads anymore, no freaking stupid flamebattles between SotDRP and RARP and no freaking RPkilling.

Just freaking RP the RP, numbskulls.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I'm fasinated why Rui isn't closing this hidious thread.

You all are just a bunch kids who keep complaining which is the best, from map to RPer. Everyone must just have a great time in RP and stop being a so called Elitist, which you aint. No one is pro and everyone started as a goddam noob. So I demand in the name of all users; no freaking flame threads anymore, no freaking stupid flamebattles between SotDRP and RARP and no freaking RPkilling.

Just freaking RP the RP, numbskulls.
I'm fascinated how fast and frequently you post (even though you have little to say) just to increase your post count.
If I didn't close the thread, it's either because I don't think it's necessary, or I'm just having fun with it. Since the second one is a bit morbid, we'll go for the first.

Level 6
Well, when i first read this thread i thought nobody would really comment on it, cuz come on.. Someone is flaming you in name of a MAP... Don't take it toooo serious ;)

Level 1
He's right with most of the points... your map is buggy! Use Superblink for spawners that activates when they move because spawner move triggers cause selection bug. AHHERM.

That's your problem, mate. You should work on it, or hand it over to black cat or whoever that other guy working on it with you was.

[/off topic]

There are a lot of roleplaying assholes out there. You just need to stay away from them, or put them on a global shitlist.

:nemad:YOU BITCH I RP AS MUCH AS I CAN AND YOU CRITSIZE ME YOURE THE ASSHOLE BITCH:nemad:

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 25

What in the nine hells is actually going on in this topic any more?

You know, I'd ask why a random user joined and posted two inflammatory posts, but goddammit, I'm just too tired tonight. So provide an explanation for me by tomorrow before I do that thing that I do. Which is close topics

Level 2
I have a clan that favors SotDRP... FORP and FRP2 im chief of FRP2 adn we like sotdrp bc of the many heros along with the map terrain. It soots us..

Level 22
oh if itnst light_rper21... its me Dark_Captain.. well this topic hasnt been closed yet for some reason...
Why dont we all just forget SotDRP and go over to Steels RARP? there we can have happy merry-go-rounds and ban Anarki with the almighty ban-hammer 2000

Level 4
And I keep thinking Steel Stallion is actually a Unicorn... But I don't- Nevermind.

P.S. I like to come into these discussions late.

Level 4
The Avatar means nothing! Nothing! It's what's inside you. Steel is a Unicorn at heart, and always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.