• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

6.87 Boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I'm glad they've made a new item for some more movement speed. Slow supports should be able to benefit from this to run from greedy carries.

• That nerf to Zeus (especially his passive) was a looooong time coming.
  • So was a buff to Rubick, especially his passive, but it's still not good enough.
  • So was the nerf to silencer's W. I'm a silencer player and I never understood why they kept buffing W in the first place. With at least 30 int stolen the hero deals so much damage even while playing support.
  • No clue what's their idea with the change to Skywrath's scepter. I doubt anyone will be buying it now.
  • No clue why they keep increasing stack count for Troll's Fervor, he's rigged enough.
  • No clue why they keep increasing mp regen for Maiden, she's got much more than enough.
  • I'm happy with the change to Abyssal Blade.

I'm also glad they made more intelligence increase spell damage too, finally non-stuns spells don't turn useless by level 20.

Overall interesting patch and certainly better than the last one despite the flaws I pointed.

Level 4
I've only skimmed over the patch but it's a good patch in my opinion. That scan feature is handy but its probably a lot more useful if they added a special effect on the ground too and not just on the minimap.

That new silencing item is imba. Even considering the price. All crit + silence + very short cd is too much. I like the new pike force staff though. It's neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.