• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RARP - Solaris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
RARP -----Solaris

(Click image, or download button below to download.)

Description:

RARP - Solaris Its finnaly arrived! Sci-Fi fans will love the new RARP - Solaris, a futuristic themed RP map, by Steel_Stallion. Including 2 planets, a "Space" spot (Actual space, stars, etc.) A Marine base, a city, and more. Many custom imports, surpassing the 4 MB limit, but each optimized without loss of quality, bringing it down a stunning 2 MB then what it should have been. This is, in the literal sense, the "Future" of RP. (Mind the pun)

=================================

Note: Please keep in mind its a first release, report all bugs/suggestions to

rarp.myfastforum.org /// www.rarp.tk

Level 6
I played it today, and it's great really. You only should add Marines without a weapon for the spaceships.

Level 6
Ye, i really liked the marine bass :) But ehm.. how to get a ship from the main-land too the space? I didn't really try that hard, but tell me :D

Level 34
Then my job is done here..

I knew that already, though..

Yes I did..

Ooh yes I diiiiid...

EDIT: By the way, can't you add like uhm the fly command to those RARP buildings and maybe alien heroes?

Level 1
A modest start...

Good start, i'm a big fan of your maps and I think more models would make the map a lot better such as: weaponless marines, more heroes and more distinct heroes, modern looking civilians; suits, jean n tee, lab coat, military getup along with some soldiers that aren't like the marine with camo. More vehicles such as: industrial trucks, vans, and military vehicles such as a jeep and one of those large trucks with the canopy over the back.

Level 22
Can i like...Revive this? well anyways. I must say that Solaris is one of my 2 fav futuristic rp maps (its a tie between TRPS Models and Solaris' terrain and buildrs)
But, could you make it so that everything can have 'invulnerable? since its kinda annoying when you dont want like a scientist to die and some noob comes in and kills him...
And also, could you possibly include more Alien models? not just like AVP and SC, but like other aliens (Protoss, Eldar, etc.)
One last thing, the only reason why i like TRPS more is because they have this unit:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=47824&prev=s=marine&d=list&r=20
Have that and ill be your number one fan

Level 9
They imported another marine model and applied the skin to that model
but that just eats up space.

Level 22
sigh... why not take out those ships, interceptors mark 2 something liek that? the blue one with the cartoon laser cannon on top... i see alot of pretty useless stuff hanging around in solaris... well, you are the map maker, its your call

Level 34
Say Stallion, how good are you with stuffing maps? General Frank is finally releasing his FUT (marine) models, I thought it had a female marine too. Makes it more girl-friendly for the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.