• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marine

Keywords:
star wars, clone, trooper,
Contents

Marine (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: General Frank: (Approved) [09-28-07] Model works ingame and performs absolutely awesome.

M

General Frank:

General Frank:

(Approved) [09-28-07]

Model works ingame and performs absolutely awesome.

Level 1
Now only a Droid, StormTrooper, Luke Skywalker, Anakain SKywalker and ObiwanKenobi :D
And some rebel untis >.<

Level 8
tell you what would be a awsome model to have, the monster that jabba had in the arena, cant remember its name but that would be great as a model if you think you could make it.

Level 1
Im making the battle for: Hoth Echo Base :D
Just need Storm Troopers, AT-AT, the flying things they use there, and Luke Skywalker liked things :)

Level 16
oh_snap your right im making a campaign where your start off in a acadamy and can choose to be jedi or bounty hunter or anything much like sw galaxies.

Yes that is a good idea, what we need is a team color light sabre, so the player can choose what color sabre they want, and of course a couple jedi models. Also if you need any help just say so, id love to help.

Level 1
Great model!! Now if u could just make Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader model i could creat the best Star Wars map ever!! U will get all the credits and keep up this great job! cheers :D 5/5

Level 7
The problem with Converting the Marine Model into the Clone Trooper is the armor, and the Legs spread, and the "bulkness" that gets in the way, and I understand that you can't make animations. It's still good anyway... If you used the Konstruct Marine animations I think that this will get a 5/5 from me!

Level 2
Wooohooo!!!

im planning to... but i need a Republic Gunship...
change the Gyrocoptor, make it bigger

actually... make 2, one that has big bulky room on back and one that has an empty space under the wings... just the Cockpit, name the empty space Cargo1!!! i got a brilliant idea...

Level 1
What weapon attachments actually work with this model?, ive tried loads but he always holds them strangly i.e. in one hand and not both

ram

ram

Level 2
How do weapon attachments work? I see a lot of weapons on this site. Do I need be a model maker to take those weapons and merge them with a model or is there a way to do this in the map editor?

P.S. Great looking trooper.

Level 13
It doesn't work properly it gust turn in to a box.
will testing the map, it makes a shadow. Other wise ai is a veary well persented model.

You have to import the model correctly, for it to work. Look at some of the tortorials for help. :thumbs_up: