• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Marine

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Sorry for the goofy decay.
I wondered why the Survivors (all respect Callahan) didn't have a foot soldier, so i created one.
Original model: Marine
Hope you like.
Contents

Marine (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: Too minor model edit. Just adding a visor/helm blend to the marine model is simply not enough for the THW's model database. Read the rules. This is simply too less.

M

General Frank:

Too minor model edit. Just adding a visor/helm blend to the marine model is simply not enough for the THW's model database. Read the rules. This is simply too less.

Level 3
nice took a while to search for this model and since it is simple edit of adding a visor i think this should be move to the simple edit forum! XD