• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(4)The Whispering Isles XRPG v0.280

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

(4)The Whispering Isles XRPG v0.280 (Map)

Level 4
ok it's not letting me edit my old arse post... yeah definately beta, just played it again >.< its more addicting than you think even though theres like 50 ways to glitch and bum it... you have my support for further editions... and oh, i figured out what it is you were doing, and my map will incorporate the same aspects (as we have discussed before)

lemme know if you need any help... including just another beta testter :)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Aray said: Hi there ;) i just stumbled upon your map the other day and i suddenly remembered how stunned i was the first time i played it, but then it kinda faded away... have you made any new maps, still working on your submitted one here, or are u done with mapmaking? :/ just gotta know...
Raptor-- said:hey,

which map are you refering to? if it's the zelda-esque room maze RPG type thing (ok so i still haven't come up with a proper category for it), then i'm still working on it, though it's mostly been bug fixing and updating things on it, not that much adding new content (ok, well the menu and everything is new)...well i've been schooling and haven't been mapping much but yes, it's being worked on :p

well that must be the map you're refering to, i don't remember submitting any other map...

i'll post up a new version of it sometime soon if ya wanna see it again
Aray said: Oh that would be great! And don't hesitate asking me for help. I mean, just for ideas and funnier gameplay. I don't know a thing about mapping etc... :D
- So... Is anything going to happen or?.. :/ Those messages were from march... Guess not :(

Level 4
lookin for this map again, google search brings up 1 old unseeded torrent. whereabouts of this missing map (or any of it's earlier or later versions) would be GREATLY appreciated.

...not that i'm expecting anyone to read this any time soon unfortunately.

<-- contact me via messengers if possible