• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(4)Black Ice

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Again a Ladder Map from me, but now its a 2on2 Map.

Enjoy it!

overview4.gif

Keywords:
Ladder,Melee,Black,Ice,BlackIce,Black Ice
Contents

(4)Black Ice (Map)

Reviews
18:23, 13th Jun 2010, by Rui: This map is symmetrical and has a good terrain plane, but the author committed several mistakes, which I mentioned in a comment below. Rated 2/5 (Lacking) and Rejected.

M

18:23, 13th Jun 2010, by Rui:
This map is symmetrical and has a good terrain plane, but the author committed several mistakes, which I mentioned in a comment below. Rated 2/5 (Lacking) and Rejected.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Rui's review for "(4)Black Ice", a melee map by Bone Fletcher

I'm going to be brief here. The author made a symmetrical map with a good terrain plane, and that's a plus. But it has several mistakes: creeps drop items from random levels and any item group; all creep camps which do not guard Gold Mines have to be set to Camp acquisition range; the map uses a loading screen (not critical, but out of etiquette).There are other things that I didn't like, such as the terrain (plain, and heterogeneously textured) and the inequality of creep types for everyone.
That said, I'm rating this map 2/5 (Lacking) and Rejecting it.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Well, where do I start.. the terrain is rather simple and unnatural. The map really is a bit small for 4 players. The creeps are inconsistent for each player, possibly advantageous to one player. There's some strange lighting being used that makes everything look dark - it's not very pretty.

Also, use the regular loading screen.. no fancy campaign loading screen.