• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ice Crown 4 Lastest Version

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an edited version of ice crown that I have modified.
I have added taverns, fountain of health and mana, a goblin observatory and added some creeps.
I hope that you will enjoy it...
Contents

Ice Crown 4 Lastest Version (Map)

Level 26
There are barely any changes from the original map, and the changes made doesn't fit a normal melee game.
For example, a single hydra (in icecrown) guarding a goblin laboratory and a green dragon roost?
Also, the middle camp which I belive you added have 4x level 9 wendigos, which is insanle hard to kill for almost no reward, as they drop a "random any level item".

Moved to substandard.

Level 26
You should know that double posting is not allowed on the site. If you are posting within the same day, edit your previous post instead! :)

Yo be honest, I don't think there is a lot you can do to make tis map good. It is better if you try to create your own melee map from scratch, as everybody already know this one, and edits to it will not appeal to people. I think you better start a new project. :)

Level 26
You should start experimenting a little.
I recommend creating a melee map first, as it is pretty simple to finsish. Easy to learn, hard to master.

After you gain the basic knowledge of the editor from doing that, you may perhaps come up with a new idea fpr a fun campaign or multiplayer map. Be sure to check for guides and tutorials on the hive. There is a lot of helpful content here. :)