• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need sub-characters for my RPG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
First, What is a sub character?: A sub-charcter in my RPG is a charcter that won't be recognized so much, used as details, written in books and travelling and helping players. Here is the RPG: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38735 (If u are interested in helping the project, u could also post here.)

So a sub-character will be walking around, sometimes doing things and tasks, and are often writted in books as heros. Here is the character sheet if u are interested in helping my project or if you just want to have a little fun:

Proper name: The name of the character, can be the real name or something he/she is called.
Character class: Could be either Warrior, Hunter etc. or Dark killer, Seafiend etc. Could be more than one.
Faction/Race: The race and/or faction of the character, plz read some about factions used first.
Description: The description of the character, could be either his/her story or why he/she act like he/she does.
Actions in-game: What they will do in RPG, travelling around, killing mobs, helping players, giving quests etc.
Description in-game type: What kind of book (if any) that can be read in game, diary etc.
Description in-game: What will be in the book, could be of any sort just so it matches the book type.
Model/skin (not needed)

I will probably upload an example later.

Thx ~ Revolve

Proper name: Innia Snowsong
Character class: Snow Druidess
Faction/Race: Human Outcast
Description: Innia is quiet, shy, yet powerful. All over her body, scars make runes that are supposed to symbolize her future. She highly doubts that. She is kind and warm-hearted, and sought after and kidnapped many times for three reasons. 1. She's pretty, 2. People want her amulet due to gred. 3. They want to read the runes to see if it really is a map to the future.
Actions in-game: Innia will assign quests to members of the 'Hand of Freedom up out in reclusive Northrend. She rewards Frost Spells (if she can't, it doesn't matter. You can choose the rewards) and cash for doing medium-high rank quests.
Description in-game type: Diary. Can be found in her tent.
Description in-game: It tells of her past tragedies. First, her father murdered her mother and siblings. He favored Innia as the eldest child and therefore spared her life and inflicted the curse on her. She later notes that the cuse made the runes glow through her jacket and leggings, creating cyan designs over her clothes. A few pages might be about a boyfriend, before, yet, he was killed as well. She has been writing about her grieving for her family and her love since.
Model/skin One of mine. I will attach a screenie. If I need to make and adjustments, changes, etc., please let me know.

Attachments

• druidesoftheFrost.JPG
    druidesoftheFrost.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 421
  • DruidessOfTheFrost.jpg
    DruidessOfTheFrost.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Level 15
Thx for posting. First of all, good. Comments:
1. Snow Druidess is ok, pretty unusal, grants a little variation and it fits in Northrend. Snow elf is impossible to add, it doesn't fit very well to lore, so i guess it has to be either Night elf or Human, possible some kind of elemental.
2. The description is good.
3. Her actions in-game are perfect, though i can't give frost spells just like that, i could use item with charges, and that will work.
4. I can write up a diary or something when i start doing it, looks pretty easy cause you have made a nice description.
5. I don't want to be annoying, but the skin is bad. It is not enough good to this game, and you will have to redo whole if i should use it. I can make a skin, just tell me and i will make it and you will say what you like about it.

Thx ~ Revolve

Level 14
Proper name: Sargonarm Bloodfist
Character class: Warlock
Faction/Race: Firstraiders/Ogre
Description: Vile outstanding Ogre, Sargonarm has joined the Firstraiders clan to save his lfe from the power of the black dragons. Comming from the dead lands of Dustwallow Marsh, this warlock knows only how to kill and summon powerful demons.
Actions in-game: Brutally fighting the outrageous scourge and Frosthorn clan.
Description in-game type: Runes on the ground left by him while summoning demons.
Description in-game: It says about his powers in demonism and about how much he is soulbounded to the demons.

Level 14
Since this thread is called "Need sub-characters for my RPG!!" you have permision to use it.

And the other thing: please, please don't use a two-headed ogre for it. I think of something with a bit reddish skin and glowing yellow eyes (even thought that there are no such ogres in Warcraft), with dark runes on its skin.

Level 34
Proper Name: Angelus Dinastial.
Character class: Ex-Cleric and now hermit, I think....
Faction/Race: Human, was a former cleric.
Description: He's a man wearing a black robe and a black hood. His face is always engulfed in black, so you can't see his face. He's very powerfull but yet very passive, Angels can't interfere with life, only under extreme surcomstances. He wields a ancient blade which does Holy Damage called Lightseeker. He lives in the Old Tower of the Stone.
Actions in-game: He gives random quests and can give puzzles (like real ones or questions) where you can win things for. Kill a bandit to get the key to the Tower.
Description in-game type: You can find a song about him from a bard who traveled to every corner of the map and he's findable (in a tarvern maybe) in [City name] and a very old dairy which will be found in a library. Also there's a grave with his name on it and the coffin is empty. (Spooky aint it?)
Description in-game: Angelus was a former cleric of the Cleric Order in the human capital of [Name]. He's a kind and gentle man, makes jokes all the time but keeps his job serious. But since he met a strange but attractive woman, things went disatrious and mayhem around him, his friend died what believed by demons. So he sought out and tried to find clues of these strange deaths (and his boss told him to do it, meh, life..) and came to the idea that when his new friend arrived all these strange things appeared. Angelus went to his house (she was spending the nights with him) and asked her about it. She bursted in tears and it became a big drama and all. After awhile when she calmed down and explained everything, hooded men (which were demons) stormed in his house and prisoned them. They were taken to a portal which leaded to a demon dimension where a demon lord habites. When they arrived they were warmly (but restrained still) welcome by the demon lord called Ithious. But after awhile they escaped and Ithios went outraged and followed them with a small group of his best 'soldiers,' back to the normal dimension. They ran and ran and finally arrived at the old tower of the Stone, a old cleric sanctuary. After several minutes and arriving in the Room, where the Stone lies, the demons soon followed after and a very intense battle. Angelus was heaviely wounded and his lover (didn't saw that coming hey?) lied dead on the floor by a severe blow by Ithios. Angelus went beserk and stroke down the rest of the demons. It was now Angelus versa Ithios. Angelus knew it was a lost fight now and had suddenly a idea. The Stone was only useable by the One who only appears once in the 1000 years. So he took the Stone, absorbed it and slayed Ithios with a powerfull strike. The realm was safe once more, for awhile. Here the tale ends and rumors appeared about it. It was actually a very silent story which few people heard. You can hear them from bards across the kingdom. People claim that Angelus died and his soul got visited by a Angel and transformed him in a Angel. Off course it isn't true :wink: :wink:. Some people say that a man in black robes and a black hood lives in the old Tower now (Angelus it is, he looks like a nazgul but wields a blessed sword :)).
Model/skin: Walking Nazgul Hero, weaponless but when play ready animation comes by his sword 'poofs' up and he has a sword. And when coming out the PR animation the sword nicely poofs away. When standing idle he has his hands like the acolytes have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.