• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

--Clan RPFL Is In Danger!! =C --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
My fellow RPers, we got some grave news: Code Red is now officially on.
That means the biggest RP-Clan on Warcraft is in peril. Our clan leader, C-O-N-V-E-R-S-E, has reached the offline status of 21 days. We ask you, no beg, you to find me his Email address to warn him and come on to turn off the Code Red. Thank you and enjoy your RP. Please no critizes now ok?
If we don't succeed..Then all is lost. Then RPers will strand off and go playing WoW or even worse....Joining XRPC...(Sad music appears)
This was your RPFL-Shaman speaking, thank you for listening. (Walks off)

haz%20general%20warning.gif

FIND THE EMAILADDRES FROM CON PLEASE!

Level 35
That was uncalled for Divine Boss: even if your clan is dying that is no way to ask for things.

Take this dialouge for reference.

-HELP ME I'M DYING NOW GET ME SOME BANDAGES RIGHT NOW YOU SON OF A DONKEY (censored) !!!!
-No way! if your gonna talk to me like that then you can just keel over and taste the worm food, buddy boy.

Level 34
sorry.gif

I apologize for my flamaging actions 'just' now, but you don't understand =(
Clan RPFL is my 'home,' it feels like getting kicked out of your home since you didn't paid your taxes. :sad: I gonna miss my good o' clan. It was one of the best :sad: Does anyone knows a other good RP-Clan? :sad: :sad:
I'm a great shaman guy :smile: I'm adminish administrative you know ^^ I kept my own clean and tidy. :infl_thumbs_up: If no one knows a clan then I..will..just..sit here....in the void... (Sobs in a darkcorner)
23475777.jpg

Level 34
Some things have changed the past time:
One: RPFL died.
RI.PRPFL.jpg

Two: I joined a (just remade) RP Clan called TaHe (what a crappy name btw)

And Three: Do I got a three?

Level 34
Uhm.... This forum hasnt been answered in a month :hohum: Necroposter!
Please people past doesn't count now. It's all about the future oh and:
/ I WANT THIS THREAD CLOSED! \

Level 34
Uh......... RPing in Wc3 is way cooler d(^.^d), that's one! We need more variaty in Wc3 because it's only freaking dota now, that's two. For WoW you have to pay! In Wc3 you don't! Go back to Wc3 OR I'LL FREAKING KILL YÁ! (To all is that :3)

Level 26
Uh......... RPing in Wc3 is way cooler d(^.^d), that's one! We need more variaty in Wc3 because it's only freaking dota now, that's two. For WoW you have to pay! In Wc3 you don't! Go back to Wc3 OR I'LL FREAKING KILL YÁ! (To all is that :3)
Stop saying you'll kill people. You're neither funny nor clever.

Level 2
One problemo: I can't host* 99,99% of all chiefs can host! And I don't want to be part of the 0,01%!
DivineBoss if you really need to host go to this website, It will help you with everything so you can host, It's quite simple actually Its just your port to warcraft 3 is not open so here go to www.portforward.com and best of luck in the future for your clan(s).

Level 9
It was remade rly so thats why i was invited to join it cus i can host RP's who is the leader is it Lau336 or Lau366 cus i have to contact him to join

Level 34
Yeah but their like nazi's, if you know what I mean, they extremely hate noobs or people who like to have fun. They kick you very quickly. That's why that clan is so small, they like it 'pure.' RPing is just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.