• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

3 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
1.I have asked this question before and it was answered but im kinda noob with the WE and cant figure out how to import custom terrain into WE. ive got the custom terrain in the WE import manager but dont know what to do from there. So can someone plz give a step by step instruction on how to put custom terrain in my map.

2.I am really getting into the custom mods and i want to try doing it myself. What is the best custom modeling program that is 100% free.

3. I have seen many features on this site for WE that i dont have. Like a portait spot in the WE model editor. I'm guessing that this is just because my WE is not updated. Where could i find an update for WE.

plz reply, thx

Level 12
2. All the programs in the Hive are 100% free, some of them are modeling programs.
3. No need for WEU, to update TFT simply connect to Battle.net with your Warcraft console. It will update automatically and restart the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.