1. Vote on the best bounty the oceans have to offer! The poll for the 34th Modeling Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

256x256 Icon Borders

Discussion in 'Warcraft Editing Tools' started by majistey, Jun 5, 2020.

1. majistey

majistey

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've been using the button manager to create borders for icons, but the problem I run into is it's downscaling icons to 64x64. Alongside reforged icons, which are much higher quality in comparison, this does not look so nice. Is there a way to add borders to 256x256 icons as well as creating a DISBTN version?

2. Footman16

Footman16

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Models:
    Resources:
  3. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Im pretty sure blplab has a settings menu and custom frame definitions. I remember using them in the past. Crop out the border from a reforged icon and use a custom blplab setting to create larger icons.

4. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I think the proper boarders might involve transparent blending around the inner edges. Not sure.