• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPistol

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Please Give Credits When Used....
216409-albums6160-picture66299.jpg

Keywords:
pistol, 9mm, macinegun, bullet, weapon, lethal, bang, boom, beng, slide, jas.per, icon, passive, active,
Contents

BTNPistol (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath Awaiting UpdateDate: 2013/Mar/17 16:50:16 2013/Mar/29 21:32:53 Reasons:Please provide legit proof that all of this is your original work. Commented. [TR]Staff Contact Submission Rules

M

I3lackDeath

Awaiting Update
[tr]
Date:
2013/Mar/17 16:50:16

2013/Mar/29 21:32:53
Reasons:
Please provide legit proof that all of this is your original work.

Commented.

Staff Contact

Uhm, blowing up the image is not what I need to verify this as legit submission material, and is not what is meant by "WiP".
A "work in progress" image is one that shows the submission in a state of creation.
It's supposed to show the respective resource before it was finished.
That way, one can potentially verify origins.

Here's what I think.
I think you grabbed an image of a 9mm gun from somewhere, applied a "Stroke" effect and added a faint background (either freehanded, filter- or copypastawork).

Please provide something that disproves my suspicion.

Level 9
Uhm, blowing up the image is not what I need to verify this as legit submission material, and is not what is meant by "WiP".
A "work in progress" image is one that shows the submission in a state of creation.
It's supposed to show the respective resource before it was finished.
That way, one can potentially verify origins.

Here's what I think.
I think you grabbed an image of a 9mm gun from somewhere, applied a "Stroke" effect and added a faint background (either freehanded, filter- or copypastawork).

Please provide something that disproves my suspicion.

I actually saw some of his WIPS, but I just deleted them. I think he just continued on with the icon itself, and didn't leave WIPS.