• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nautilius Abyssal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This Nautilis.. Champion Of teh Game LOL: League of Legend created by Toti425 :)

Keywords:
Nautilius, Buce, Marine, Metal
Contents

Nautilius Abyssal (Model)

Reviews
10:50, 18th Oct 2012 Kwaliti: Fix the wrap on the back before I approve this.

M

10:50, 18th Oct 2012
Kwaliti:

Fix the wrap on the back before I approve this.

Level 26
the idea seems ok, nothing spectacular to do a 1for1 copy of something exiting, but: the texture is blurry, the wrap would need much more work and the mesh edits are too simple and you should fix the bone structure, because seeing the backpack moving like a tail seems oddly wrong

Level 31
It is based of a character a game called League of Legends sir , this is one of the champions they offer for gameplay
Yeah, and? *Lols*
It's supposed to be an anchor, not a pickaxe, I think. Also, the head isn't really 'modern'. :O
It's meant to be some kind of metal armor.
Ah, I see, that would make sense, but it really look like pickaxe here, shape do not remind me of one at all, perhaps only an end of a handle gives some clues about it.
Why head is not modern? It really do look like some neat gas mask or some protoss head, not a metal bucket like the one people used in medieval.

Oh well, it is just the way how I see it.

Level 9
Yeah, and? *Lols*

Ah, I see, that would make sense, but it really look like pickaxe here, shape do not remind me of one at all, perhaps only an end of a handle gives some clues about it.
Why head is not modern? It really do look like some neat gas mask or some protoss head, not a metal bucket like the one people used in medieval.

Oh well, it is just the way how I see it.

You should look it up , it's an anchor