• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RoW intricacies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
str will add 10 additional dmg to any melee related atk, add 50 additional health and increase health regen by 5
agility will increase ranged atks (or stealthy ones like dagger atks) by 10 and increase dodging ability(essentially this causes atks to graze, halfing dmg).
intelligence increases mana regen by 20, mana pool by 30, and increases all magic atks by 40.
every lvl you will get 3 points to add to attributes, and 1 skill to lvl up low tier spells(basic spells) or learn\lvl high spells
most races have higher stats then others
Elves:
str:5(they are meant to be spellcasters or archers)
int:8
agility:10
Humans(both refugee and lorderan have same stats,just different classes availible):
str:6
agility:6
int:7
orcs:
str:8
agility:6
trolls:
str:4
agility:10
int:6
Unholy:
str:8
agility:4(undead and demons aren't very fast,high agility demons will when looked at have slimmer and less masculine bodies,vice versa with str)
Elements:
this doesn't have much effect since there are not many spells ATM, I assure you though i will get to work on spells,essentially this determines how strong your bond with an element is.there are 10 elements
Fire Darkness Lightning Air Earth Light Mana(it is the element of all magic, unless you use arcane powers alot it will always be 10)Chaos Bane Time.
I plan on also making elements give you certain advantages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.