• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2012 The Doomed Year?

Do you belive that 2012 is our DOOM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok that doesnt even sound right how did we go from doom to england and egypt and taxpayers money hmmmm if had to guess id say America doesnt have a lap dog we would never accept a lap dog and i really doubt England joins in on all of ours fights... if that was true where were they when we fought in Korea... or after pearl harbor... i think we pick our fights well assuming we're gonna have no help

After pearl harbour was still during WW2... Many allied countries were involved, America was not alone to retaliate.
Going to the Korean war... Britain was in fact involved also.

Lol, the only war America has won without an ally is against mexico!

American Revolution: France as an Ally
Mexican-American War: No Ally
American Civil War: Doesn't count... was LOST and WON
Spanish American War: Phillipenes
WW1: Lol
WW2: Lol
Korean War: Australia, New Zealand and some others
Vietnam war: Lost anyway but team of 9 allies.
Desert Storm/Gulf War: 34 allies
War in Afghanistan: Quite a few allies
War in Iraq: Again... more allies

And I got all this shit from an PRO-American website lol... (Also checked the facts on wikipedia just in case).

One thing I will admit though... is i'm pretty sad for spending 30 mins gathering all this info just to prove you wrong lol.

Level 5
2012 end of the world ? Im seeing the world ending infront of my eyes now ... WAR POLLUTION KILLING OF TOO MANY ANIMAL SPECIES , who knows ? 2012 all the animals might be extinct and i'll have to eat u !

Level 27
Wrong. Very wrong. You have no idea how close we came to Nuclear Holocaust back in the 80's. The US was so close to pushing the button that if the USSR hadn't collapsed on it's own the 90's would have been a decade of nuclear winter and post-apocalyptic society.
After the first few nukes, they'd call each other up and say "truce".

Level 31
2012....... Lol this is almost like when people said everything would crash in the year 2000.

Global warming, aliens, sun crashing into the earth, etc....All are very entertaining yes, but it is not that real.

Except for maybe global warming. But, I don't really care.

AS I ALWAYS SAY: YE CAN ALWAYS MOVE TO ME OLD SCOTLAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.