• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[(-2-)] World Editor Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Okay, I've got two, minor problems, that are just moderately pissing me off.

The first one is, my workers will not follow through with shift commands, you could shift command 3 structures, after placing 1, and they will just finish one of them, and the rest of the structures disappear from their command queue. Any ideas why?

The second one, because attachments are no longer team colored, (this was updated a long time ago I guess), my attachments show up with the TC for the player's standard color, not his current color. So for instance, Player 1's units will be Red even if he chose Dark Green as his color.

Level 24
Well these are unlike any issue I've ever faced so the best tip I can give you is to try to repair and reinstall WarCraft 3 if that does not work (if you haven't tried that already) and if you have a pirated copy of the game you might need to buy the real stuff.

Level 24
Well still World editor is in the WarCraft 3 folder so if the file got damaged by for example viruses reinstalling or repairing the game might fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.