• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 trigger questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi.

I'm pretty new to WE and I'm working on a AOS kind of map where you're 2 teams and selects a hero then fight. I'll now explain my problem.

In the beginning, the players in the team starts of with one altar each, where they can select their hero. And when someone has selected a certain hero, that hero shouldn't be selectable by the other players in the same team. I figured out that I could do this using the following triggers:

Bild1.jpg

Now there's a problem. A hero's build time cannot be under 1 second, which means that if say two players selects the same hero within 1 second. The players will get the same hero. Now I want to know how I can solve this.

Problem 2.
I've made a simple multiboard with 4 colums and 13 rows, on that board, the players should be able to see how much time there's left before their hero automaticly revives. I've managed to do this with these triggers.
Bild2.jpg

But, I want the wait time to be higher if the hero's level is high, say lv1=15 secs, (which I have now) and lv2=20 secs. How can I make this?

Btw, here's what my multiboard looks like so far, comment it if you want :)

Bild3.jpg

Please excuse me if my english is bad. :wink:

One

One

Level 3
all your pictures are the same, say AngelFire wtf, but instead of making you purchase a hero put them on the map and give them a wisp/or have triggers for when someone clicks on the hero...

Level 16
As for the wisp concept, NEVER EVER USE REGIONS. Use the "unit comes within range" of a circle of power. And another thing to stop clogging for the wisps, use an integer loop to spawn them.

For each integer from 1-10 (if the remaining players are the waves and not neutral players) do Actions
-Loop
If- Play (Integer A) is playing equal to True

Then- Spawn 1 Hero Selector for Player (Integer A)

Else-Do nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.