1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

(2)Tirisfal Glade

Submitted by ~DARK~
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
~DARK~ Presnets

Tirisfal Glade

Created by ~DARK~

Map Info:

4 Gold Mines

2 goblin merchant

2 goblin labotory

2 mercany camp

1 Traven

I Also used mixing titles if it didn't bother you and also i scared about using caves but i use it hope it is ok
Contents

(2)Tirisfal Glade (Map)

Reviews
00:16, 11th Aug 2013 Orcnet: lacking map description and sonofjay's review
  1. 00:16, 11th Aug 2013
    Orcnet: lacking map description and sonofjay's review

2. CroMoX

CroMoX

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Btw this is actually a melee, as long as you havent changed units. If you have imported or changed doodads its still a melee map.

I know WE says different but thats how it's classified. Also screenies are always nice. I would check but im on my phone. So I will check tomorrow morning (for me)

3. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Some Screenshots will be nice, description needs some work, but good template/terrain can be Improved
    -Description
    Stuff to use
    -Map Description Generator

4. ~DARK~

~DARK~

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  5. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good but use code on image to put them on description

6. Theoden of KoMe

Theoden of KoMe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    let me tell you something about this map

it is ok :p

7. ~DARK~

~DARK~

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks All of you i waiting for approving

8. Twilight

Twilight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Map is good, but the description needs the screenshot, anyway I am changing my rate to 4/5

9. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well let me review this one for you.

The map layout is symmetric and also look nice with lots of routes to go around though I will prefer if there are cliffs blocking behind the trees on the routes since trees can be cut down and (If someone clever enough) cut down the trees then that will leave the whole center field wide open.

Terrain design.. well I do not approve of your weird use of the man-cliff with ground tiles since they don't blend each and just not realistic looking and they're just together. I give you credit for trying to blend different trees together, might have work for other trees but to see trees, that usually can be seen on different season, together is just ridiculous. Also your designing is kinda inconsistent, there are places which looks good(those small ponds with ruined tower) I even like that you put some efforts on decorating the creep camps but some places is just empty like the player's base and some paths. Also you kinda spammed some rocks, flowers and other organic doodad on weird places(like on bricked tiles that is just unnatural).

Lastly, you might want to improve the creep drops, currently the creep drops is just ridiculously weak. Also add fog.

Anyway, this might be good to anyone but it just get 2/5 from me. I like that you tried to make something unique but the execution is really lacking.

10. ~DARK~

~DARK~

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks for you review i will do my best sir ,

11. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'd go with sonofjay's review also the map is not Altered Melee, its still a melee.

12. ~DARK~

~DARK~

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    why it's become rejected , i also done anything in my Level , im not Sonofjay :| i can do my best like this

13. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Approval does not depend on the maker's skill. It depends if it is acceptable to the Hive's standards as a resource.