• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Simple Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey guys,

I'm look for 2 models that are very easy - they are just attatchments :smile:

The first one I already asked for a while back, and never really got the attatchment (Chriz. tried to make it for me, but it didn't really work (thank's though :smile:)). Anyways, the attatchment is the Riflemans cloak.

And the second one is also very easy to make. It's just the Gnoll's weapon - the flail or whatever it is.

Thank you! :grin:

Level 3
There IS a tutorial on how to do this... i think its where you remove everything but the cloak lol. Not sure it will work out though. It will be easier with the flail and all you need is Adobe Photoshop and the unit's skin.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Dude, these aren't possible. They will be stiff and look very awkward.

Level 7
well i think it might be possible cuz i remember a sheep tag game where the sheep had a cape that would flutter when he moved but im not sure if it was part of the model or an attachment

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Part of the model, obviously. Unless it constantly waved even when he stood still, and in that case it probably looked cruddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.