• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

2 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kj_

kj_

Level 5
1. I have a training area ... I want to units to spawn in it (Simple enough , already did it) but thing is what I want is when they ALL are killed I want a 15 second delay then a new wave spawns I don't want them to spawn constantly only when the first wave is killed.

2.I want the game to declare victory to a force when specific units die I.E
I have 2main vamps and if they kill a smaller unit(hero) there comes a small vamp , so I if the 2main ones get killed and there were no small ones I want to have victory to humans ,but when there is a small vamp and it's not killed by the 2 main ones are , I want the game to end when the small one is dead and if vampires kill all humans I want them to win.

Can anyone help me with these , help will be apprec.
:spell_breaker:
~kj_

Level 28
uhh well, here's my way..

• Events
    • Player x's used food becomes 0
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Countdown-Timer - Start *your timer-variable* as a One Shot that will expire in 15.00 seconds
and for your spawntrigger, use the event

• Events
    • Time - *your timer variable* explires
--------------------------------------
The second one: err what? please clarify the problem

Level 25
for the 2:First: event:-every 1 sec of the game
Actions:pick every unit of type vampire and do action:
-set Vamp(variable)= picked unit
-pick every unit of type little vampire and do action:
-set Little Vamp(variable)= picked unit

Second:event:-every 1 sec of the game