• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kj_

kj_

Level 5
Sorry for all threads :\
Okay so this is what I want to happen the good force(any) can enter this area at a specific time(Day) and the evil side can't and then at night the evil can enter and the goodies can't enter it , how can I do this

Help would be apprec
:cool:
~kj_

kj_

kj_

Level 5
There is one ramp , which the evil can go up at night and the good can't and then at day the evil can't go up it and the good can , only 1 ramp
Edit: Note: That the creeps that spawn in the training ground can not go down at all in day nor night can they go down :p

Level 9
ok, the easy way to do this is this one :

- you put 2 regions on the ramp :
sample_ramp.jpg

then, you add two trigger like this :
  • Block Good/Bad Guy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Red Region
    • Conditions
      • (Team number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to 0/1
      • Or/And - Any/All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (In-game time of day) lower/greater than (night_to_day)
          • (In-game time of day) greater/lower than (day_to_night)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Blue Region)
i don't remember exactly the time of day's specific values

kj_

kj_

Level 5
1 Last question , when a unit dies to evil I want it to turn against all his allies , btw if you kill a peasent there spawns a ghoul and if you kill a hero it turns into a vampire and against his allies btw if hero dies all your stuff die and you must turn against your ally's how do I make that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.