• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

2 New Problems :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How can I edit the health bar that appear above a unit?

2.Well, there is a AOE Damage upon death ability in the editor, there are 4 "strange" data fields in there
-Data - Full Damage amount
-Data - Full Damage Radius
-Data - Partial Damage Amount
-Data - Partial Damage Radius

I would like to make it deal 50 damage

Reputation in exchange of help
tnx for your cooperation!
~supertoinkz

Level 4
1) Hold down ALT to see life bars.

2) Edit the "Data - Full Damage Amount" to the amount of damage you want it to do.
Also edit "Data - Full Damage Radius" to the amount of AoE you want it to hit.
And last two can be edited the same as the first two. Or you can leave them blank. Just the first 2 need to be edited.

It would look like this:

Data - Full Damage Amount = 50
Data - Full Damage Radius = 150 (150 range around the explosion, you can change this to how ever big you want the AoE damage to hit.)

Hope this helps.

Level 4
uh, what I meant about the first one is how can I edit it, like how can I make it very tiny so it would be impossible to see it

Hmm... Me personally I have never tried. I don't even know that's possible. Ill look into it later today and see what i find, I gtg to school in like 20 minutes. So if someone hasn't found it then Ill check it out.

EDIT: I decided to look around for like 5 minutes and I actually found it lol.

Under Advanced->Game Interface.

Scroll down to the "Model" section. Find "Model - Console - Hit Point Bar" Change that model to nothing.
Then edit the one right under it to nothing.

That should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.