• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Moddels needed pleese help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
gotbannedagain said:
what the crap is aa sorceress any ways?

... Have you EVER played as humans in Warcraft? Or faced them? Or looked in the freaking World Editor underneath "Humans"?

And who is this person you're asking for? Makes no sense for someone else to be asking when the person could just ask himself

Oh, and we CAPITALISE in sentances. I can forgive you if English wasn't your first language. But if it was...

And its "Clue"

Level 21
Mecheon said:
gotbannedagain said:
what the crap is aa sorceress any ways?

... Have you EVER played as humans in Warcraft? Or faced them? Or looked in the freaking World Editor underneath "Humans"?

And who is this person you're asking for? Makes no sense for someone else to be asking when the person could just ask himself

Oh, and we CAPITALISE in sentances. I can forgive you if English wasn't your first language. But if it was...

And its "Clue"

When you are whining about someones english, it would be véry stupid if you make faults yourself in that same 'sentance'

Level 1
i live in the us i speak english im lazy as fuck i dont have warcraft my friend has dial up and needs models so im asking for him. and what kind of moderator would leave a topic like this with retarded fucks posting in it about things that have nothing to do with the request.
so to all you dumb fucks just make the damn models

Level 25
Ok, you're asking a favour with that attitude?

Yeah, tell your friend right now that he's not getting it because you have no idea how to be polite

And learn how to be not lazy. I've seen people from countries that don't speak english who make your typing look simular to that of a two year olds scribbles

I'm trying to help you get the request done. Excuse me for helping, I'll just let you continue thinking that someone with magically appear and waste his or her time making these models

Level 1
Ghost27 said:
N00byStance said:
Hah, I'll cut off my hand if you will get any of models you requested now.

lol, and how you will play warcraft??? ok, i will cut my head, legs and hands if he will get any of models he requested :p

and if someone is beign retard don't except to his request done

Bunch of fags in this place

Level 5
gotbannedagain said:

:roll: Oooohhh... somebody's looking for a banning. Do you seriously think that calling anyone a fag is going to get them to make models for you and your little friend? Next time, try the patrient approach instead of the "Liek **** OMG yur all ****** FAGS mek dis ******* moldel for me or ELSE!" approach.

Level 1
Cryptile said:
gotbannedagain said:

:roll: Oooohhh... somebody's looking for a banning. Do you seriously think that calling anyone a fag is going to get them to make models for you and your little friend? Next time, try the patrient approach instead of the "Liek **** OMG yur all ****** FAGS mek dis ******* moldel for me or ELSE!" approach.

blow me

Status
Not open for further replies.