• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wow Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, Mecheon, I'm sorry if I seem to repeat myself, but being a perfectionist, I need some WOW models that don't figure in the models section.

I asked for several Human and Elf models before. Forget these - what I need now are the models of a Human Paladin (Mecheon said something about human having over 50 geosets. I don't know what is a geoset, but I saw a few human models in the models section. Even if the models I'm seeking are heavy, I still need them), Angel (If ever one exists in WOW because I've never played it so I don't know), some kind of Sorceress (Human, High Elf or Blood Elf, you chose), and a Monk-like character (Male please).

If possible, I'd like a very virtuous-looking Paladin with cape and helm. The Sorceress is in fact planned to be a psychic, so anything human-like that hovers (or simply looks enigmatic, like a psychic), can be substituted if the sorceress is not a possible choice or is too complicated to make.

The main reason I'm asking for these models is that my AOS's hero's will be only in WOW models, a way to differentiate them from possibly similar mob members.

Thanks for taking time to read

-Spellbound

Status
Not open for further replies.