• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 (hopefully) easy model request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hey guys :D

i need 2 (hopefully) easy model for my map but i can find a fitting one.

i need a fist fighting hero similar to this one (size and muscles and body build up) but :
1. it needs gaunts with team color (the full gaunts)
2. it needs a scarf with team color (the whole scarf) (should fly in the wind while running like here)
3. the hair shall be similar to the picture i posted here also with team color
4. the trousers shall be white with a team color line at the bottom...also the trousers shall be just 3/4 long (not the whole leg long)
5. no shoes
6. some easy animations (beside walk, hero death stand....the usual ones):
- normal (fist) attack animations (a straight right, a hook to the chin, a deep hit and a roundhouse-kick)
- a attack-slam animation (a jump hit animation...the hero jumps a bit towards the the attacked unit and hits it from above)
- an spell-slam animation (fist to the sides and then fists together like this)
- a spell animation (like this but not that scream thing...just the arms and the legs)
- a morph animation to the second model i need (nearyl the same xD)

it doesnt need a channel animation or a victory animation.

the second model is the first one (same animations ; just the walk animation shall change a bit so that the hero walks a bit lend to the front) but with dragon arms (just up to the elbow...means it has human arms from the shoulders to the elbows and dragon claws and dragon scales from the hands up to the elbow), dragon scales in the face (if possible the half face and one eye is changing) & dragon claws and scales at the feet/instead of the feet. All zhe dragon parts shall be teamcolored.

i hope someone is willing and able to make them ;D

+rep and credits for sure (i need this model for 4 different heroes)

thanks in advance

greetz clapto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.