• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Silver Dragon (Easy request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello there.
I need someone to create a reskin (Model) of the wc3 Black dragon, I need you to make his skin looks like silver (Actually you could change his skin color to grey and it would be enough) and I need the breath on his attack animation being white.

Sorry for my bad english.

which breath, the missile or just the breath from his mouth?

I've attached a black dragon model which has a white breath coming out of its mouth when using ... if you will not be using the default black dragon anymore, import this model to the path,
Units\Creeps\BlackDragon\BlackDragon.mdx to overwrite the original black dragon and use its portrait model...

if you rename it or if you just want to be able to use the original one, you would need to export the portrait file of the original black dragon from the mpq and set it to RenamedModel_Portait.mdx and import it onto your map too...

If you have Magos, you could also do it yourself... just a simple recoloring of the particles using Magos... ^_^

Attachments

• BlackDragon.mdx
    118.4 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.