• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2.11 - New Game Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
That's right, new game mode incoming for those who think they can take it

Hardcore mode
What's special about this mode? It's the mode for hardcore players that want the best stuff and they want it now

Bosses will drop 4 epics and 6 set items and a chance to drop a legendary neckless (1 of 3 types, caster, dps, tank)

will this be harder than legendary? well no not really, they will have the same exact scaling, dmg, attack speed, spawn rates as legendary, its the exact same as legendary..... with 1 catch

You die.... game over, no respawn

There will be a 2nd method of death prevention besides the pally's BoP (which will be buffed to a 20s duration instead of 10 btw)

Death ward (price unsure) most likely it will cost around 5k, upon use it will give you a buff that lasts for 30min (1 hour cooldown) when you get hit with a blow that will kill you, instead of dying you get healed back up to 75% hp

What I am thinking:
Twins - 25% drop rate
Kyron - 50%
Murton - 75%
Hazthar - 90%
Kirax - 100% (maybe, just maybe, i'll make him drop 1 of each neck)

Level 34
I like the sounds of this, but not sure about the Death Ward. Don't know why, but I don't like it that much.

Level 3
Shit lol just like diablo. Yep definetly coming to play TKoK again once its out.
A lil too much pressure on the healer tho IMO...then again since Im a healer Im always tense....

Status
Not open for further replies.