• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RP'er looking for clan or other RP'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
First time posting, but not a first time RP'er. I did a lot of RP'ing back before the days of World of Warcraft, and have kept going since. Haven't been on much in the past few years (Damn you Paradox and your Hearts of Iron series!) but I am looking to get back into it.

I can go any server, I figure I'm an 8/10 when it comes to roleplaying, building, and in general.

I specialize especially in mass production for medieval kingdoms, although after seeing some of the pictures I stripped myself of thinking of myself as a master builder. Damn you guys are good!

My roleplaying style is fairly serious, with me preferring a secondary role (I don't mind being a general under a king, an apprentice, etc.) and a focus more on realism. (I like to think ten or twelve footmen should be able to stop a hero, or atleast put up a fair fight in most cases. ) Note: My grammar could use work.

My username is Huon, and I play mostly on East. Looking forward to roleplaying with some of you wonderful grandmasters of this art!

Status
Not open for further replies.