• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Left 4 Dead : Apocalypse - Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Left4DeadBanner.png

APOCALYPSE
This RP has nothing to do with both Left4Dead games.

The Story :
The Infection now spreads all over the city. Even CEDA agents are infected now, leaving very few survivors. You are the one of the survivors, your main goal is to survive.
This RP has like no plot or story.

Weapons
To survive the Infection, you must use weapons to kill the Infected.

Handgun
The secondary weapon and starting equips for everyone. unlimited ammo, but not useful for killing Special Infected. Can be dual-wielded.
Desert Eagle
Slow but deadly. This gun can even pierce through infected. And it's proven useful. Unlimited ammo, cannot be dual wielded.
Assault Rifle
Normal M-4 assault rifle used by the military. Automatic, fast, and can found on almost anywhere. Many Ammos, effective against the hordes.
Battle Rifle
Semi-automatic, yet deadly assault rifle brother. It's slow fire rate made this weapon is less efficient for battling hordes. But powerful. Many Ammos.
Shotgun
Normal Pump-shotgun, powerful but slow. It's pointless to fight the hordes with this weapon. Can be found anywhere. Many ammos
Auto-Shotgun
The upgraded shotgun, reload and fires faster. Without pumping and wasting time, useful for both killing hordes or special Infected. Few ammos.
Hunting Rifle
Classic rifle, strong and penetrates. But slow reload and use bolts. Very pointless to head-on with the hordes of Special infected with this. Many Ammos.
Military Rifle
Upgraded sniper rifle, strong, semi automatic, and penetrates. Slow reload but useful to keep away from the hordes.
Grenade Launcher
New innovative way to kill the hordes. Only shoot to the ground, and boom!
Only shoot 12 times.
Melee Weapons
Anything, including Baseball Bats, Fire-axe, Hammer, Machete, Guitar, and many more. Chainsaw use batteries.
Throwables
Enough said, pipe bombs, homemade Molotov, stone, Boomer Bile, even Melee Weapons.

The Infected
The virus have made them evolve even crazier, the Infected you are facing :

Horde
Only a horde of common infected, nothing more, nothing less.
Hunter
Some call it "Leaper" leaps over building and pounces. Don't mess with Hunters if you are alone.
Smoker
Coughing can be heard if a smoker is coming, he has 6 tongues and can constrict you with his tongues.
Jockey
This small and fast Infected can cause you to fall, he can clings to survivors and guide them to hazards.
Boomer
Just a fat, puking and booming Infected. Not deadly but can attracts horde.
Spitter
This Infected can spits an acid that can even melts. Avoid the acid at all costs.
Snatcher
A small and very fast Infected. Can snatch your weapons and throw them away.
Screamer
Got very big tunnel-like mouth. Close your ears or you'll maybe stunned.
Charger
A real deal. His right arm is very big. Very strong and fast. Can charge survivors and pummels them.
Tank
Don't mess with him. Very strong and fast. One punch can send you flying, weak to fire.
Witch
It looks like a crying woman, but don't underestimate her. Don't ever harass her, or dead.

Rules
1. You only controls your character, except : hordes, common infecteds and a minor character that no one cares about.
2. GM always right (In this case, me) don't try to modify GM's decision. That means no god-modding and you can't make your own places (except if I agreed)
3. Follow the Unwritten RP rules.
4. No "I open the door, found a car, and started it and vooming away"
Let yourself open a door so : "Kurt opens a door" and i responds "GM: The door opened, revealing some weapons include blah blah"
Other

I play, but to prevent myself overpowering i will not shoot, except at conditions.

Now, to join you must post your character.

Name :
Biography : Backstory, his occupation.
Status : Immune, Carrier (it means you can infect someone) or Non-Immune.
Weapon of Choice :
Equipments :
Skills :

Name : Peper Schmitz (as always :()
Appearance : Silver hair, green eyes. Small body. Wears CEDA suit.
Biography : Peper is one of the CEDA agents who left behind when the evacuation begins. He now searching for the remaining survivors (Carriers will transported to the base to kill the virus).
Weapon of Choice : Standard CEDA assault rifle and handgun.
Equipments : Temporary Injections, some ammo and some supplements food.
Skills : Identify fast.

Name :Kurt (as always :) )
Appearance : 5'6, lean and fit muscles black hair and black eyes (real too)
Biography : Kurt was supposed to evacuate with his parents till he was suspected as an infected. his parents escaped safely, so he voluntarily left the helicopter in fear of infecting the others. turns out he was a carrier and immune, so the virus was present in him.
Status: Immune, Carrier (it means you can infect someone) or Non-Immune.
Weapon of Choice :
the Desert eagle as secondary and the Shotgun
Equipments : some water bottles, your average Pillz, First-Aid and a military knife given to him by the CEDA
Skills : very athletic, loves Parkour and freerunning, sharp eyes.

Name : Bang Tarjo
Appearance :A man with a chef hat and chef suit.
Biography : Bang Tarjo is a very popular chef on CEDA.before the infection come to the city,he ate 'Magic lontong' and he's permanently immune from the infected.He likes to experimenting with food and he carry his huge kitchen knife everywhere.
Weapon of Choice : throwable food,kitchen knife as secondary,and shotgun
Equipments :CEDA Spatula,Eatable foods
Skills :Making food,fat but fast like bob from tekken 6.

NOTE about the system :
Well, I didn't control anything. Minor NPC control is ALLOWED, like "Me shoots a grenade launcher to the hordes, making them explode, nothing left."
But not : Special Infecteds, important characters, the places, the rooms, the weapons there.

Last edited:
Level 16

Name :Kurt (as always :) )
Appearance : 5'6, lean and fit muscles black hair and black eyes (real too)
Biography : Kurt was supposed to evacuate with his parents till he was suspected as an infected. his parents escaped safely, so he voluntarily left the helicopter in fear of infecting the others. turns out he was a carrier and immune, so the virus was present in him.
Status: Immune, Carrier (it means you can infect someone) or Non-Immune.
Weapon of Choice :
the Desert eagle as secondary and the Shotgun
Equipments : some water bottles, your average Pillz, First-Aid and a military knife given to him by the CEDA
Skills : very athletic, loves Parkour and freerunning, sharp eyes.

There ya go mate!!!

Last edited:
Level 11
Name : Bang Tarjo
Appearance :A man with a chef hat and chef suit.
Biography : Bang Tarjo is a very popular chef on CEDA.before the infection come to the city,he ate 'Magic lontong' and he's permanently immune from the infected.He likes to experimenting with food and he carry his huge kitchen knife everywhere.
Weapon of Choice : throwable food,kitchen knife as secondary,and shotgun
Equipments :CEDA Spatula,Eatable foods
Skills :Making food,fat but fast like bob from tekken 6.

Level 4
Name: Simon
Appearance: Iroquois haircut, but I'm too lazy to style it up so it's just lying aroung on my head... :D Black chucks, blue jeans and a black hoodie. Some buttons (like this-> http://www.beepworld.de/memberdateien/members90/ebaysamy117/a.jpg) on my cloth and a arafat. When it's 10°C+ I normaly wear t-shirts, short pants and of course no arafat. Cause of the zombie apocalypse a survival-backpack.
Biography: Simon was lost in the chaos that started with the infection. He don't know what happened to his family. Now he's everyday searching for other survivers and supplies.
Weapon: A baseball bat he found somewhere and anything lying around on the street
Equipments: Some canned food, water and some alcoholic drinks for after critical situations. Also a lighter, a knife, a can opener, a sleeping bag and other things you can find in a survival-backpack.
Skills: High endurance, good survival skills like how to make a fire and things.

Anyone active here? Would be awesome ^^ I always liked things like this!! Just write who still want to start this cause.. Yea doing this solo wouldn't be that cool xDD

Name: Gordon Freeman (He's just too awesome. :D)
Age: 27 years old. He doesn't appear to be aging due to G-Man's powers...
Appearance: Brown hair, black glasses, green eyes, slightly scruffy beard, starting from above the lips, wearing a Mark V HEV suit from neck to toe.
Gordon_bust_rtb2.jpg

Biography: Gordon was but a simple worker at the Black Mesa facility, when an experiment went wrong. This poured aliens from another dimension known as Xen into our world, and destroyed most of the Black Mesa facility and all of its employees. Gordon bravely fought through armies of aliens, both on Earth and on Xen, and destroyed the main alien that was mantaining the portal between Earth and Xen, named Nihilanth. After destroying Nihilanth, Gordon was held in a train in another alternate dimension, where he was to be called again when his assistance was required. After about twenty years inside the train, Gordon was sent back to Earth, only to discover that the world was overrun by zombies. Now he fights to save the Earth from its fate and put a stop to this virus.
Weapon of Choice : Desert Eagle [Secondary], Auto-Shotgun [Primary]
Equipments: Three cases of Auto-Shotgun Ammo, two Adrenaline Shots, and a spare pack of the suit repairer.
Skills: Very athletic, can take a hit, and is very resourceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.