• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

History of Fandoria - The Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The stupid meaningless thread

Outdated, too much idiots vandalizing and demoting and idioting here. Nuuh, if you are reading this, go away. Goodbye.:grin::grin::grin:

The join in thread is here.

P.S. BOO! THE HIVE HAVE A BUG THAT MAKE ME UNABLE TO DELETE THIS POST, SO IT SUCKS!!!!!

Last edited:
Level 6
Question. What do you mean by health and mana percentage? And you don't have any classes in the description,or any races mentioned. Constructive criticism, you should give more information about the doom legion,and couldn't the doom legion be one of the races to play as?

Level 6
Name: Arzor
Race: Demon
Class: Demon warrior.
Description: Two long,curved fangs coming from the top of his mouth. Dark red skin, short pointed tail, razor sharp claws. Blue eyes. Human-like shape.
Inventory: Does not use weapons,or carry any items. Fights instead with his teeth,tail,claws,and brute strength.
House number: 33
Health Percentage: 60
Mana Percentage: 40
Biography: Arzor was once part of the doom legion. He,more than anyone else in the legion,craved bloodshed and massacre. Arzor,sensing that if the doom legion continued in their path, decided to leave the doom legion and stand against it, as he fears if he doesn't,there will no longer be any killing or massacres. A terrifying and powerful warrior in combat, he is not one to be taken lightly.

Jordon, i still say you could improve on your RP intro page. It's alright now,but you should really consider giving a better description of the creatures in the doom legion(what they look like,preferred weapons,reason for attacking, etc.). Overall it's gettin there though,hope this character helps convince others to join! :p

Level 6
Accepted. Arzor is a male, correct? Anyway, the doom legion is made out of every(or most) evil/dark/whatever you call it souls of every species imaginable. Anyway, I'll not reveal too much about the doom legion's intention as it'll spoil the game.
They used all types of weapons and don't have a standard weapon. unlike what the people thought.

Just to destroy confusion, I will put a spoiler here
The race called Demons are actually Daemons, whom most of them join the Doom Legion, which earns them the name of Demons

Last edited:
Level 6
Jordon seriously POSTPONE THIS RP UNTIL PEOPLE HAVE JOINED IN! I'm not going to RP anymore until more people join.

Level 22
Because you are a good bot i'll join this. For the inventory, yeah...

Name: Peper (i don't have any other names to think lol)
Sex: Male/Unknown
Race: Half human, half wyvern.
Class: Knight
Description: Born from a wyvern, this wyvern knight with human-like body serves as a knight to protect Fandoria. Red-headed Dragon scales protect him from fire, and his armor protects him from the attacks. Prefer defense than attacking. Not much info on him/her, but from his/her sound he is classified as a male.
Inventory: Long lance made from wyvern tail, big shield made from a wyvern's carapace, steel armor, mini-axe, throwing knives.
House number: 13
Health Percentage: 70
Mana Percentage: 30

''undead'' races is only permitted if the being was never raised from the dead

How do I have to understand this? To be classified as undead, you have to be ressurected (thats why its called undead). Otherwise you are just an immortal.

And Demon and Daemon are clearly the same. Have a bit fantasy when naming your ultra evil race.

Level 6
Yeah..technically if something dies and is raised,it's undead. If it's not raised,it's dead lol and if it just hasn't died,it's ALIVE haha

Level 22
Dr Wigglz said:
Yeah..technically if something dies and is raised,it's
undead. If it's not raised,it's dead lol and if it just
hasn't died,it's ALIVE haha
Epic quote.
jordon, is that a epicly failed description lol?
You haven't explained classes. So if all classes permitted, i can make a female character with striptease dancer class lol? Kidding.

The Necromancer is, as the Name suggests, not an Undead. He is an Necromancer, meaning that he is the one creating the Undead. He is just classified as Undead because after the many years of working with dark energy, he is so filled with it that he reacts to undead and holy magic like an Undead, but he is still human.
Counter-Example: The Paladin is the opposite of the Necromancer, a mage of the holy magic. Still he is no angel, but just a human.
And the Undead classifikation of Warcraft is crap. The Pit Lord and the Dread Lord are clearly not Undead, but Demons, but they are classified as Undead for Gameplays sake.
And stop spoilering such useless information.

You know, you can't give negative Reputation. Well, in fact you can not give any, positive or negative, simply because you have been neg repped for spamming. And in the case you haven't noticed: I asked and argued because i wanted to join, but since you are inaffable und incorrigible, I have decided not to. Think of this as spamming if you like, but then i don't want to know how you call
I will spam till Jake is active.

Join my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The InvasionJoin my RP!!!!!!!! The link is here!!!!!History of Fandoria - The Invasion

Level 12
My predictoin is this RP, the creator's rules and grammatical failures, will fail within a few days. Alien was not spamming for one. Demons are more used then Daemons. Necromancers are obviously not undead, so that sentence makes no sense. And did you just tell him he could make a striptease dancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.