• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Invasion of the demons(Void Race)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Invasion of the demons(Void Race) Tier 2 request!

I think that there's no race for the voids in Hive , so i decided to make one, Can you please suggest some points here?

1.What will be the name of the town hall buildings:vw_sad:
2. Names of the heroes :vw_sad:
3.Some simple techtree, :vw_death:

You may suggest them here, I will give you credits if i use your ideas,
(but don't worry, i take almost everyone's ideas :) :ogre_haosis: )
You may even post new skins and models if you want!:grin::grin::grin:

The techtree For tier1 is shown below, :ogre_hurrhurr: Requesting techtree for tier 2,

Tier 1 units are shown in 2nd photo

(names are from left to right)

Lasher, Appariation, Crippler , Contraption

Last edited:
Level 6
1- Void Gateway -> Void Portal -> Void Bastion

2- Void Hunter (AGI) - Uses souls of fallen enemies to enhance himself in combat.
- Void Shifter (INT) - Tricks enemies with illusions and shifts while dealing damage over time.
- Bulwark (STR) - Deals massive damage in berserking combat, but at cost of his own health.
-Enforcer (STR) - Drives allies into a rage while terrorizing enemies.

3- These are some tech tree ideas (Tier 1 only)
The Apparition can summon the following buildings:
~The main town hall (Gateway -> Portal -> Bastion), which speaks for itself.
~A basic unit production (Summoner), which trains the following units:
-Crippler, a harvesting unit. (your felguard model)
-Blood Imp, a fast ranged attacker. (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/imp5-48043/?prev=search=imp&d=list&r=20 for a model)
-Lasher, a weak tactical skirmisher that can jump and lash on enemies. (Ghoul model with a black shade)
-Contraption, an artillery unit which can launch energy bolts. Can only attack so much before it needs to recharge at a Hell Forge.
~An upgrades building (The Hell Forge), which researches upgrades and recharges the ammo of Contraptions (at a small cost). Lumber can not be returned here.
~A food building (Corrupted Pylon), which does not normally generate food, but requires sacrifice of your own units in order to raise the food cap permanently.
~A Hero altar (Altar of Souls), which trains and revives heroes.
~A tower (Demonic Pillar), which has no normal attack, but can have any basic Tier 1 unit sacrificed at it to gain an effect, one per Pillar:
-A crippler allows it to act as a lumber return point, while also granting nearby demons health regeneration.
-A Blood Imp allows it to attack quickly at a short range
-A Lasher gives it the ability to spawn several Lashers with a timed life every few minutes.
-A Contraption gives it a long-ranged artillery attack.

These are just suggestions. Feel free to use (or not use) them. Good luck!

Level 1
I was planning to use Crippler as a ghoul like unit, which can harvest and attack at the same time, i will give the crippler "Voidsison Aura, as a regeneration aura" Also i will take your lasher, Atlar of souls, Damonic pillar and the contraption unit, also i will take the hell forge, void hunter and the gateway upgrades to Void portal idea! :vw_love::vw_love:

Credits to Aswan!...... and to MaTiJa97 for the felguard model!

Techtree updated! waiting for more ideas soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.