• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What happened to RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Is it dead?

And if it is not, can anyone link me a clan or someone that I can message? Azeroth - East here.

Thank you. :goblin_jawdrop:

Level 2
Great, can you invite me there?

TZK203 is my name.

Also, how do I join a clan anyways?

Level 12
I'm currently banned on East, and we usually screen our members before we invite them by doing a roleplay or two with them first.

I got banned for using a CD Key Generator on Diablo II, and apparently the ban carried over to East as well. I play on West now until the ban is removed. Luckily most bots host across realms, so I can still play games with folks on East.

Level 3
Clan RotH is also on USEast. We also screen our members before inviting (Unless you manage to catch us when we really don't feel like it, sometimes we take risks)

Dunno, I need to get my shamans on that more. I think 3 people have been booted out of RotH this last month by me...

Level 2
Searching for good rp clan on northrend last clan i was in was removed i dont care in making some kind of "rp test" or something like that. Just searching for good rp as it seems to be very few fun rps like sotdrp on northrend.my name is Dragof2

Status
Not open for further replies.