• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lands Of Conflict (Open RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, Im currently new to this website. Anyways I understand that the Roleplay community of WC III is declining. This is what got me the motivation to start a Open Roleplay on these forums. Now I was originally a story writter, but as I learned from many games such as Titan Land and Wow I developed the "Skills" of a roleplayer.
Ok here I go!

Story: After the end of the Frozen Throne, the Horde and the Alliance settled into a new way of life; one that was meant to learn how to attempt to co-exist. But, as always, fate had other ideas; Admiral Daelin Proudmoore, attempting to get revenge for what happened to his family during the Second War, attacks Orgrimmar and the New Horde, attempting to wipe them out. With the assistance of several heroes of the Horde and the Admiral's own daughter, Proudmoore was forced back and killed by Rexxar, Champion of the Horde.

Following this conflict, there was a time of tense peace... peace broken by an old threat, a low ranking demon once defeated by Aegwynn, mother of the Last Guardian, was freed and set about attempting to retake the world, rebuilt the Burning Blade clan to force a return of war between the Alliance and the Horde. The Demon was eventually defeated, and another treaty was signed between Thrall and Jaina Proudmoore.

While these conflicts occurred on Kalimdor, The Forsaken attempted to forge their own kingdom on Eastern Kingdoms, and ran into problems with the Humans and Dwarves of Ironforge. The Banshee Queen, realizing the need of allies, sent messengers to the Horde, seeking assistance from them. Eventually, they were allowed and became part of the Horde.

The world is in a state of tenseness, with the Alliance and Horde attempting to keep the peace but groups battling among themselves as battles arise.

Races:
Alliance
Ironforge Dwarves
Night Elves
Gnome
Humans

Horde
Orc
Tauren
Troll, Jungle
Forsaken

Neutral:
Blood Elves (evil/chaotic neutral for the most part)
High Elves
Goblins
Half-Orc
Half- Elf
Forest Troll (Raventusk)
Dark Iron Dwarves (evil)
Wildhammer Dwarves
Naga (evil)
Pandaren
Furbolg

Factions:
Alliance
Horde
Cenarion Circle
Defias (Bandits)
Burning Blade
Twilight Hammer
Grimtotems (Evil Tauren)
Scourge
Burning Legion

Im still currently creating the rules unless sombody would like to do that. Feel free to suggest a new race and etc.

Character formatt
Name/title:
Race:
Class:
Description:

Last edited:
Level 2
I'll start us off

Name: Vin'Jule
Race: Troll
Class: Primal
Description: Vin'Jule is a Darkspear Troll Primal warrior. At his training, most of the others found that they had brute force from a bear or wolf. Vin'Jule was different though, choosing the speed and agility of a Jungle Stalker (panther).

Vin'Jule sat in the corner of the Salty Sailor inn, drinking Milk. He saw a man sit down, recognising the armour. "Wot bizness does a merchant ave ere' mon? Gon ta' buy yo stuff for cheap and den sell it fo a higha price sumwer else?"

Status
Not open for further replies.