• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Realm of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
greatings seasoned and possibly newbie roleplayers, this map takes place somewhere between the storyline of warcraft I and warcraft II. there are some simple rules to follow, please follow them and I'm sure we'll have a wonderfull rpg:grin:
1: no all of a sudden treason and turn to the orcs side, build up a storyline so that it makes sense, I will not stand the party shopping and all of a sudden one of them pulls a knife out. Either build a storyline that makes the treason fitting or deal with it
2: Everyone starts off with 12 stat points to distribute evenly amongst their stat's, the stats being mag, str and agility.
3: Evil players may use cunning and underhanded techniques (as long as I approve of em) but you must make sure the party has a fighting chance, you can't just summon a horde of demons or else I will revive em using my epic powers
4: have fun and before i end this here are the races available for both sides
5: no futuristic stuff, despite how many space orc models are on the hive workshop, ABSOLUTLY NOOOOO BLASTERS TANKS WHATNOT (unless I say so of course).
6: type (out of character) when your about to talk out of character and (in character) when roleplayib=ng
Alliance:
Elves
Refugee human (i am indecisive on this one, vote for wether this exists or not)
Lorderan human
Horde:
Trolls
orcs (of course)
and unholy (demon or undead, specify when you make your hero).
classes are:
Cleric (alliance only)
Valor Guard(Refugee only,if you vote for it staying)
Ranger
Mage(alliance only)
Paladin(Lorderan Human only, or alliance only vote on this folks)
Warlock(horde only)
Soldier
Necrolyte(horde only)
Raider(orcs only)
also some races are more proficient at things then others(Elves for example are better at archery and magic).
good luck adventurers!:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 15
hmmm,my bad i'll get to work on it later.
EDIT:
got to work on it
here are each classes skills from 3 basic skills(pick one of three,you can learn the rest)
Ranger:
Ela-arrow(it's element is determined by your highest element afinity)
|
Sharp shoot

Dash
|
Knife barrage

Spike trap
|
poison trap
mage
Minor Fireball
|
Raging Fire
Frostball
|
Frost
Arcane Bolt
|
Mana Beam
Warlock
Animated Bones
|
Dark Warrior
Bone Cripple
|
Chain Of Decay
Death Bolt
|
Dark Curses(when casted on enemy, when casted on allies it becomes unholy armor), Dark Curses causes the target to lose health equal to the amount of mana(20 on cast), this spell is brutal on mages...
let me know how good this is..will you play this RP?
heres my intricacies forum! http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/roleplaying-370/row-intricacies-208707/#post2067378

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.