• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

..::Legends of the Damned::..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
headeryjw.png

storycc.png

"Ten thousand years after the death of mighty dragonlord Deathwing and his minions, the world of Magnar remained destroyed and in ruins. Not much races stayed alive, thus' the portal to Azeroth has been broken, so no new race would enter anymore. Some of the races lived deep under the ground of Magnar, deep in the mines they made, while seeking for place to hide from Deathwing's fury. All technologies died, nobody was making them, yet some of them forgot about guns and grenades. All what's left living is one small island deep to the north of Magnar, named Izualis. Everyone who survived heard of that island, and it became legendary one. Everyone who could get some kind of transport would go there, with hope of starting a new life. As land itself healed slowly, some forests and villages appeared again, and cracks of old fortresses and castles were removed from the face of the earth. Meanwhile, Orcs had great fortress deep under the ground, made during Deathwings' wrath on the Magnar, and that's the place where they live, and from there, with so much anger and thrust for honor, they are prepared to defeat everyone who stands in their way. In the middle of that town, stands great statue made of pure rock, as a tribute to their great 'Warchief Garganthar', who was better known as founder of Orcs in Magnar. Houses were bound to rocks and statues, made of rocks that could be found in those caves. Not far from there, now known as 'Forest Trolls', once Shadow Trolls made three small villages, connected with three small roads, whose were unknown to any other race. Their villages were made of wood from nearby forests. Many new generations of all races came again, and it seemed like everything was getting back to normal. Orcish Warlords were in their small civil wars, because everyone of them wanted the title of 'Warchief'. Not much after they settled, Trolls made pact with Orcs and they made unbreakable alliance together. Made out of dead bodies, burned and broken thanks to fury of Deathwing, Undead came out from the ground as the third race on Magnar. Their broken bones and blood was all they were leaving behind themselves. They had smart leader once, now they're led by a foolish one, who only seeks to feed his hunger for blood. In their new made stronghold, humans were making over their once huge empire, hoping that this time it will be unbeatable. As soon as they saw first Orcish group, battle started and Orcs lost it - that was the beginning of one huge war once again between those two races.

midimg.png

As the war between Humans and Orcs wages on, Undead are laying low, letting their numbers raise by every dead living being in that war. Everything seemed to go well for Undead Warriors, but then something happened that nobody expected. New order has joined the war, order, that looked like shine in the darkness. Order's name was 'Az'kalor Warriors'. They were last remnants of High Elven Empire, last of their kind on Magnar! Their numbers weren't big, but they were brave and strong, huge trouble to Undead Warriors. Those High Elves established their bases in foggy forests on small island, south of 'Eastern Crack' of Magnar continent. Their huge magic town was shinning like most beautiful thing in that world, and since they were allied with Humans, they visited each other's castles and towns. Humans were shocked with beauty of High Elven town, as High Elves did their best to make that town both well protected and wonderfully made..."

"Tides of darkness are coming once again, are you prepared?"

characters.png

------------------------------------------------------------
khal.png

Name: Khal Firetamer
Race: Angel

Name: Garluk Skullbreaker
Race: Orc
charp.png

Name: Helmdal
Race: Human

Name: Lord Taiion Methuselah Luficfer
Race: Vampire - Elf

Name: Shizrah Eagleeye
Race: Forest Troll

Name: Nar'Jin
warchief.png

Name: 'Pain' (Unknown)
Race: Orc

68477075.png

RULES:
- Don't flame on this thread -
- Make character only if you're serious that you want to play -
- Don't insult other players -
- Have fun! -

CHARACTER APPLIACTION:
Name:
Appearance:
Weapons/Armor:

NOTE: Use this format to make your character, otherwise it will be denied.

RACES:
Human:
Warrior
Paladin
Mage
Priest
Warlock
Rogue

Undead:
Warrior
Dark Paladin
Necromancer
Rogue
Priest
Mage
Warlock

Orc:
Warrior
Shaman
Warlock
Rogue

Forest Troll:
Warrior
Voodoo Shaman
Voodoo Magician
Herbalist
Rogue

High Elf:
Paladin
Priest
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Golden Scout
- FOR AVATARS PM ME, I WILL MAKE THEM -

CREDITS:
Witch-King &The World Is Flat [For making this RP]
Hiveworkshop.com [For existing as one of the best sites on internet]
Players [For RPing on this thread, and making us (Makers) proud]

This is made as something like expansion to 'Legacy of the Damned' series, but with different name. For better understanding what happened to world of Magnar, read other parts of 'LotD'.
If something is missing, feel free to PM me and I'll think about your idea. Please have in mind that whole thread will be updated over time, have fun!
- Witch-King

Last edited:
Name: Lord Taiion Methuselah Luficfer
Race: Half Vampire Half Elf (not a bitten elf)
Appearance: Tall, Pale, with black hair and lare bat wings.
Weapons/Armor: Wields a staff that that is made of roiling black enegy projected from a glowing emerald at the top. His armor is pure black metal that can regenrate. its incredibly tough, depite its extrme lightness. He also wears a large, black, hooded cloak made of liquid metal.

He is a powerful ancient necromancer.

Last edited:
Level 13
Name: Shizrah "Legionaire" Eagleeye

Age: "Showing your age is your weakness" he says. But he has once told he were around 200 years old. (Trolls are infact immortal right?)

Race: Forest Troll Rogue

Appearance: Slightly bend over when he walks, always wearing a grey hood of long dead animal skin. Also walks around with a hidden dagger in his hand (OFFTOPIC : The ones you hold halfways up your shirt so it is hidden) and wears fur trousers and a animal skin shirt.

Weapons/Armor: As mentioned, a hidden dagger made with a special mithril ore, a longer dagger made by his, now dead, grandfather 1000 years ago. He wears no armor as he states : "Your biggest defence is your best danger", he just walks around in his allday clothes of animal skin.

ADDITIONAL INFO :
His -limited- access to magic can grant him temporarely invisibility, and can strengthen his powers.

Level 12
Shizrah "Legionaire" Eagleeye - Approved
Lord Taiion Methuselah Luficfer - Approved
=-------------------Additional Info-------------------+
We need more players before we can start RP. ;)

Level 19
Name: Illium
Appearance: A tall human with brown hair, who is said to be a descendant from Nicanor, the legendary General of the former Human Empire.
Weapons/Armor: He has an axe and leather armour behind his clothes.
Class(?): Paladin

Level 25
Name: Nar'Jin [Na-jin]
Reference Picture: Nok'tal the Savage by Samwise
Appearance: Dark Green skin, heavily scared from battles and ceremonies. Medium long tusks, red tomahawk hair, red and black ceremony-tattoos covering his shoulders and legs, two across the face, one over each eye.
Weapons/Armor: Wooden voodoo shoulder-pads, leg-pads and a pad covering the lower left arm, detachable wooden shield for the pad. Trousers made out of dark wolf pelt. Shadow Hunter blade made out of steel, heavily damaged from battles.
Class: Voodoo Shaman

Last edited:
Level 14
Name: Helmdal
Age: Unknown but he was around during the former empire.
Appearance: A tall human with blond hair, Immortally young.
Weapons/Armor: He has an Sword and great silver armor.
Class: Warrior

Level 27
Kay.

Name: Khal Firetamer
Race: Angel (Seraph)
Appearance: Tall, with a black beard. He allways wears a red robe with a hood, and his eyes are shining white.
His wings are red-ish.
Weapons/Armor: A red robe with a hood, some plate armour here and there and Punishment, a mace Khal forged after his sword shattering.

There. That's pretty much how he'd be.

Level 12
OOC: Guys just PM me the avatars/images of your characters, so I can make special avatars for this RP... ;) (Icon, Image - w/e u want!) I know I hadn't applied for my character, but this will be my character xD

IC:
Deep under the ground, in the Orcish Caves, mighty warrior named Garluk was holding two barricades, that were last defense against Human invaders. War has hit that place hard, and now right barricade is under attack...
"Commander Garluk, we are under attack!", shouted one warrior with arrow in his right shoulder. "Like I don't know that, you slug! Go back to your position and take down as much humans as possible, we must give them one quick death blow!", answered Garluk with angry look on his face. "Yes Commander...!", answered warrior and instantly he moved to his ordered position...

Level 27
Khal hadn't been flying for a long time.
Not since Deathwing's corruption. A horrible curse, that he suffered from during Deathwing's reign.
He had found redemption though, and now he flew again.
Over Magnar, as one of the last angels.
Punishment, his trusty mace, by his side, his old robe again covering his body, the winds against his face...
He enjoyed it.
Even though it was a time of crisis, he enjoyed it.
Simply becouse he couldn't help it.

Level 27
Khal looked down, and noticed a dark figure coming towards him.
He prepared himself for eventual evasive maneuvers.

OOC:
Shall we say Khal and Taiion knows each other?
I'm not sure they actually met in LotD: Aftermath, but alot of time has passed.

Level 12
OOC: If they met each other, then they know each other! :D [Khal avatar added]

IC:
''We broke trough enemy lines sir! Humans are falling back!" shouted warriors all over the barricade, as commander ordered them to march forward and kill everyone in their sight. Commander Garluk was called to the Main fortress, because High-Overlord had special task for him. Garluk arrives at the great hall...
" You called for me, Overlord?" asked Garluk while approaching the old orc.
" Yes, I did. I am in need of your special powers, Garluk!" answered old orc, with staff in his arms.
" What are you speaking about, old man? What powers?", answered Garluk, a bit shocked.
" You will find out over time, young Garluk. Now, here's the map I wanted to give you!" said old orc as he gave Garluk half-destroyed map, where nobody could even see anything.
" How am I supposed to track this red dot on the map, when I can barely see it?" asked Garluk.
" You're asking too much, just go! We have no time to waste! Your mission is to find one specific person and bring him to me!" answered old orc, pushing the Garluk back and ordering him to go...

Level 14
Helmdal was relaxing in a grove. He had not been here for a good five thousand years. "Bad thing my realm died out but this realm is right for me. I wonder if my friends are around." After relaxing, he got up and set out with his annoying sword. The sword merged with the others and was now called Kalion. It gain a since of humor since that day.
So Helmdal, we are going?
"To to the friends of old."

Level 12
OOC: Fuss1 are you in war with my orcs or what? :S

IC:
One day has passed since Garluk got one 'specific' mission from his elder orc. He has the mission to find one specific person, whose name he does not know...
" How I'm about to find dah' fool, when I don' even know his name....blaaah!", shouted Garlok as he was leaving the nearby forest, forest that was separating 'Orcish Caves' from 'Human Expedition'.
Forest was very old and foggy, it seemed like it grew about two or three thousand years ago, when the land itself was young. Garluk himself was very armed. He had one big sword on his back, big armor on his right shoulder and leather clothes on the rest of his body, yet no hamlet. He left the forest, and went to the north, where, as map said, should be one abandoned dock yard with just one boat, for him. He moved about three kilometers to the north, and then he spotted Human camp.
" Holy fuck, they sent me to death? Fuckin' north is controlled by Humans!", said Garluk quietly, so nobody could hear him, as he was sneaking towards nearby tree, so he could have a better look...

Level 14
Helmdal entered the camp to get some info. "Where can I find the man called Illium?" His gold hair and his scars fully healed. His sword looking like the one of the old legends about a man who is immortal.

Level 12
Garluk leaned on one tree, looking at camp carefully. He took his sword from it's holster, standing prepared just in case they see him. Night was falling down slowly, since it was about middle of the day. Weather has changed a lot since Deathwing visited Magnar.
" Old friend, I think I'll be in need of your services." said Garluk, looking at his sword.

He stood there for about twenty minutes, observing the camp and then he started leaving to his destined dock yard...

Level 14
Helmdal sees the orc. His red eyes now fixed upon him. Stop orc, I join you. "Thanks for directions but now I have to go." He carefully walks the other way into the forest and uses magic to appear next to Garluk. "That decoy won't last long, let's get out of here before they look this way." He starts walks very fast.

Level 12
Garluk firstly looks at him shocked, and then nods his head twice. "So they know that I'm around? Shit..." said Garluk, as he was walking quickly trough the forest. He pointed Helmdal to walk faster, since he heard voices behind them...

Level 14
"Well, shorter then I wanted it. No they didn't know your there before but those hounds got your scent. Oh, by the way. I am Helmdal and my sword here is Kalion." The sound grew nearer, he pulled out Kalion. I hope they don't catch up with us.

Level 12
Garluk nods to their names. "I be Garluk then!" he answered quickly. He was already holding his huge sword in both arms, prepared for any attack.
"Seems like they caught up to us, sire'!" shouted Garluk, as he turned around, standing in defense position.
"Be prepared...."

Level 14
"Well, I hate mortal blood shed." He stopped and Kalion was glowing. He joined Garluk in a stand against the idiot group of mortal humans.

Level 12
** Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! **
"They are coming man, be prepared!" shouted Garluk as he saw about fifteen human-look shadows. After about three seconds, Garluk charged at them, slicing one human apart, while others jumped in the air, throwing knives at Garluk...

Level 14
Helmdal was moving at speed that would surprise the orc if he saw. He didn't kill but just knocked out some of them. His blade was still glowing.

Level 12
"FEEL THE POWER OF THE HORDE, YOU FUCKING SLUGS!!" shouted Garluk, as he was slicing even more of them. Suddenly out of nowhere four knives hit him in the back, and he fell down to the ground. "Stupid....cowards!" shouted Garluk, as he was attempting to get those knives out of his body. Helmdal ran towards him, taking out those knives with one single move, then continuing fight.
"Yeah, I guess this is the way you show your loyalty, human!" said Garluk to Helmdal, as he was standing up.
"Indeed it is, I ain't no snitch ORC!" answered Helmdal as he was fighting one strong human.
"Yeah, indeed you're not!"...

Level 14
"Face the wraith of the Kalion." Helmdal unleashed a wave of red energy from his blade into human and the closest others. Kalion stop glowing and was dripping in blood. It riped apart mortal humans and other things. He had killed 7 of the 15 group. His friend killed 7 as well. The last was the only woman in the group, an elf. "We will spare you if you come with us my dear."

Level 14
"Your greatest warchief, said that mercy is for those who grant it. He was a great man, warrior and a great chess player. Man, he would spare her live because she has value." Helmdal went to Garluk's ear. "Think of what she is and what is her value. An elf, mage and quite a fine one indeed. Compassion will turn even the greatest of tides." He went to the elf and used magic to tie her up. "I will allow you to think on that while she stays there."

Level 13
"I don't like it!" Shizrah said. "I didn't know the High Elves were still alive. But that they attack our homes?"
"They burnt down our forest. Why? We had a pact with the orcs. We are forever bound with the orcs because of their generocity. They saved us. Now it seems as if we will die."
"A new High Elf patrol!" a little troll not far away yelled.
"Lets get them" Shizrah answered, and slowly became less visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.