• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Speed Spells

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: chilla_killa
SPEED spells v1 by Kyux

This is my first map uploaded and published. It is a simple 4 heroes (chosen by you selecting your team before the game starts) and these heroes firght against each other. it's up to you to stop camping, as the heroes take 20 secs to respawn in the same place everytime.

Each kill gives 500 honour points (gold), and has a loot chance for other items. 100% is split 7 ways, 50% is for an arcanite bar (lumber) and the other 50% is split 6 ways with tomes and manuals. Shops are in the middle along with fountains of health and mana. there are legendary items and weapons. (Just because an item isnt being sold, doesnt mean it's not in the game *wink*)

the four heroes:
Crimson Knight (fire spells) [top left corner]
Ancient Thane (cold spells) [top right corner]
Demon Elf (magic and melee combat spells) [bottom right corner]
Vampire Knight (life stealing spells) [bottom right corner]

each have one spell similar to cold arrows, except for the Demon Elf which has evasion,
each have a pasisve ability such as auras or critical strike,
each has attribute bonus,
and each hero also has a special ability specific to that hero.

Credits:

Icons:
Kola, CRAZYRUSSIAN, Mc !, Static, StyxaneZ, Norinrad, X.e.r.e.X ,Goos, chilla_killa, Sunchips.
Models:
Skizzik, Miseracord, General Frank, Tenebrae, Mc !, Norinrad, Kitabatake, perfjert, Lord_Firage, JetFangInferno, debode, HappyTauren, Sunchips.
Help:
Romek, eightbreaker, SD_Ryoko, tawnttoo, Komaqtion, Mulgrim, Sunchips. Oh and Blizzard for ideas!

PM for any questions, this is the first release so there may be bugs or OP's
You MUST ask me for permission to edit.

Keywords:
Four, Heroes, Arena, Deathmatch
Contents

Speed Spells (Map)

Reviews
12:09, 29th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 18
The map is too big like for 4 players. You should repair and improve the multiboard. The horrible green icons... Fix them. Also the items are nothing special and it`s better to buy original blizzard ones. The terrain looks horrible. You mixed it in very bad way and you should add some WELL placed doodad.
The way players get heroes is really bad. You should allow players to pick them instead of attaching them to player slots. And the map is really boring. Mostly it happens because of wasting time for looking for other players.

This map really need a lot of improvements so it gets 1/5 from me and vote for rejection. Work at heroes, terrain, gameplay and fix those horrible green icons.
Sorry but so far I couldn`t find any good points of this map.